**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kingpin Evade Counter Not Working Properly

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
Kingpin is supposed to stop passive evades with the DDHK synergy. It clearly says “cannot be passively evaded”

Here is evidence of the contrary:
https://youtu.be/a-uwn4xhdZQ

He gets evaded during unstoppable on the heavy and even during the sp2 unstoppable.

Comments

• MordMord Posts: 111 ★★
    I see the same issue.

Kingpin + DDHK, cav EQ chapter 2.2 (skill node with can't touch this). During Kingpin sp2 unstoppable, defenders are still evading like there's no tomorrow, for the entire path. Didn't see any evades during heavy unstoppable, but I might have been lucky or too cautious at that point.
  • Came here to report the same issue in Cav. Had DDHK on the team and Massacre was evading all my belly bumps and while I had the sp2 Unstoppable. I thought maybe it was due to his Masacre's AAR while his opponent has a debuff, but this was happening even when I had no Rage or other debuffs on Kingpin
  • We've passed the info along to the rest of the team so that they can take a look into things.
  • Hey there, the team is working on resolving this issue, though we don't have a definite date yet. We'll update as soon as we do though.