**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Visual Bug in Feb Release

akki_champ1akki_champ1 Posts: 21
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was doing quest 3.1 and I am stuck in following path. I beat Sasquatch twice but each time I am looping back to previous node. Did anyone faced similar issue after the Feb Release ?

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi @akki_champ1 , we're sorry to hear that. Could you please ensure that you have a stable internet connection while you complete these fights, and let us know if you are still encountering this issue? This might help us figure out if the fight completions were registered successfully.

Thanks!
  • akki_champ1akki_champ1 Posts: 21
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi @akki_champ1 , we're sorry to hear that. Could you please ensure that you have a stable internet connection while you complete these fights, and let us know if you are still encountering this issue? This might help us figure out if the fight completions were registered successfully.

Thanks!

Yes, the internet was stable. I went in the fight with Cap America. I got KOed then I came out and saw my Cap America was still alive with the full health I was having before entering the fight. I was happy that moment. Then I went in again and beat him Sasquatch. After fight screen came back to previous node where Sasquatch node was still on and My Cap was again at full health.

Although now the restart has fixed the issue and good part is I don't have to cover whole path again and waste energy. After the restart the node was cleared with no issue. But initially that was a bug.