**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive Broken ??

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
While fighting in war during phase 1 I had gathered 3 charges, but it's not showing any charges and neither my crits are higher since there is no charges.

Kindly help Kabam officials

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited February 2021

Chek here too
  • Hey there, would you be able to tell us what nodes were active for that fight?

Hey there, would you be able to tell us what nodes were active for that fight?

all 3 BGs of our alliance have cleared node 22 by now.. however I went to our defence section and took the screenshot for the node..
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    Power Snack, not a bug. Typically the charges are shown however (I think), not sure why they aren't there.

Power Snack, not a bug. Typically the charges are shown however (I think), not sure why they aren't there.

No brother.. despite 3 charges (after killing IMIW & collosus), yet corvus couldn't hit with crits. This is why I immediately took the screenshot during fight and post fight
    DJMNH said:

Hey there, would you be able to tell us what nodes were active for that fight?

all 3 BGs of our alliance have cleared node 22 by now.. however I went to our defence section and took the screenshot for the node..
    @Kabam Zibiit take a look sir
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    There's a known bug with persistent charges not appearing. As for why ur not dealing more damage, it's because power snack nullified your cruelties at the start of the fight
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    @DJMNH Power Snack - 1 nullifies buffs every 7 seconds including those that the attacker start with at the beginning of the fight. Corvus is typically a bad option for this node in general, because all of his cruelties get removed at the start, nullifying any dmg increase he might otherwise receive. Hope this helps.

There's a known bug with persistent charges not appearing. As for why ur not dealing more damage, it's because power snack nullified your cruelties at the start of the fight

Thanks for guiding

@DJMNH Power Snack - 1 nullifies buffs every 7 seconds including those that the attacker start with at the beginning of the fight. Corvus is typically a bad option for this node in general, because all of his cruelties get removed at the start, nullifying any dmg increase he might otherwise receive. Hope this helps.

Thanks for guiding.