**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Somewhere Over The Bifröst

Comments

• Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★

rcm2017 said:

I bought casket 5 first, does it that mean am screwed? Then went back to check and it was still in tier 1 and then bought caskets 1-4 and still shows tier 1.
    What next? Do I have to purchase the caskets in order of 1->5?

no your fine it's just bugged

I hope its that way, if there is an order to buy the casket then am screwed.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Can we collect the feathers and do it all on one day?
  • Options
    Crysthian_ArnonCrysthian_Arnon Posts: 11
    I'll start it tomorrow or when we have an official announcement about the situation, it's safier
  • Options

Acording to the announcement, We should be able to do it. I'm betting on it
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Wait we are supposed to buy casket 1,2,3,4,5 instead of just buying casket 5?
  • Options

i have Tier 5 and Tier 6 as options

Can you post a screenshot? my friend tried and still locked on Tier 1
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★

• Options
    Pro2004_Pro2004_ Posts: 15
    Duo_Kulio said:

Can u send the screenshot on how the quests looks like??
  • Options
    FroniusFronius Posts: 3
    Hope i get my feather back, i could only play tier 1 so i did...
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★

Yes, you can definitely accumulate Feathers to be used whenever you like (before the end of the event).
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Could I not buy casket 5 and skip the caskets before it?. It seems like I can in the store.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Could I not buy casket 5 and skip the caskets before it?. It seems like I can in the store.

Each Casket takes you up 1 tier. Doesn't matter which one, or which order you buy in. You'll need to buy them all to get to Tier 6.
  • Options

H3t3r said:

Each Casket takes you up 1 tier. Doesn't matter which one, or which order you buy in. You'll need to buy them all to get to Tier 6.
    Ok. the wording in the store made is seem like I could buy casket 5 do the quest then have access to casket 6.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★

H3t3r said:

I did that and I’m still on tier 1. I restarted the game and was still on it. Glad it’s a bug and going to be fixed
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,771 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

H3t3r said:

You meant need to get COAW 1 to COAW5 to unlock Tier 6 but there is currently a bug in the event.
  • Options

H3t3r said:

I did. If only allowed me to enter tier 5. So are we going to get a free feather to fix this?

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    So now that I've finished gauntlet 6 for today, I just keep re-doing gauntlet 6 till I have enough uru to buy casket 7 which unlocks gauntlet 7???

Then I just keep doing gauntlet 7 till I have enough uru to buy casket 8 which unlocks gauntlet 8, and so on till I finish gauntlet 10???

Can i save my feathers and do more than one gauntlet run a day???
  • Options
    doctorb said:

So now that I've finished gauntlet 6 for today, I just keep re-doing gauntlet 6 till I have enough uru to buy casket 7 which unlocks gauntlet 7???

Then I just keep doing gauntlet 7 till I have enough uru to buy casket 8 which unlocks gauntlet 8, and so on till I finish gauntlet 10???

Can i save my feathers and do more than one gauntlet run a day???

Yes, can save feathers.
  • Options
    See all bought and it only allowed me to play tier 5.

• Options
    Ok so I can play t6 as its unlocked. Should I enter it?
  • Options
    @H3t3r said:

Ok so I can play t6 as its unlocked. Should I enter it?

Why not? ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Snurris said:

Shock29 said:

H3t3r said:

I did that and I’m still on tier 1. I restarted the game and was still on it. Glad it’s a bug and going to be fixed
    Since it’s a bug that affects players and not Kabam I wouldn’t get my hopes up that it will be fixed fast...
    Yes but it will be fixed eventually and since the feathers can be saved up to be used at any time, it’s all good
  • Options
    Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 80
    Is it still bugged. I claimed all the chests then all was there was tier 1 on entry. That was over an hour ago when
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're definitely looking into this. For those of you Uncollected and higher, please feel free to hang on to your Feathers for now until we can provide you with an update here. Thank you for your cooperation!

We're sorry about the delay, but please be assured that it is top of our priority list!
    We hope to provide you with another update very soon.
  • Options

Is it still bugged. I claimed all the chests then all was there was tier 1 on entry. That was over an hour ago when

Be patient. Bug fixes rarely take an hr to fix
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    Close but no.

• Options
    BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    I got all the caskets first and it still made me do tier one. Now I have no feather