**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury Persistent change disappeared

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit After the new update Nick Fury persistent change disappeared. Please check

Update: 30.1.0

Comments

• SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    Here is the Pic. Please let me know if you need Video. ?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    His persistent charge is persistently gone... It's really annoying.
  • 1990DMC1990DMC Posts: 6
    All champions in game have lost there persistent charges for me. Smells like compensation
  • TwNc19TwNc19 Posts: 9
    This is really getting old. Every release we can not use these champs in AQ or war safely for a few days after a release. What is going on
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    TwNc19 said:

This is really getting old. Every release we can not use these champs in AQ or war safely for a few days after a release. What is going on

Fury's been bugged for a lil while now I've had the issue for at least 2 weeks. And he's someone I always have on my team... It honestly sucks
  • Juss10Juss10 Posts: 4
    I’ve seen the same issues with the new update. Looks like a visual bug so far for me. The persistent charges were still working for my Ægon in AQ, but the blue persistent charge visual was missing. Also used Apocalypse in EQ and he was still building charges from fight to fight despite the blue persistent charge visual being shown.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    This is a known bug. We apologise for the inconvenience. If you run into this issue, please try leaving and going back in. You may have to give it a few tries, but that should resolve this for now. Our team is working on a better solution for this. Thank you for your patience.
  • NaTiSaAdNaTiSaAd Posts: 61
    Yep, Fury starts the fight in his furious mode. Completely screws anyone who uses Fury for AQ or AW.
    Thanks, This is working now.