**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

International Womens Day Boss Rush rewards?

124»

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Some of y'all got some uh...spicy expectations of rewards over there. Simmer em down a little lol

But mam the nexus tho.... :'(
    Probably just trying to divert our expectations so that when that t5cc selector and 6 star 10 choice nexus crystal is there, it'll feel even sweeter.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

Some of y'all got some uh...spicy expectations of rewards over there. Simmer em down a little lol

Probably just trying to divert our expectations so that when that t5cc selector and 6 star 10 choice nexus crystal is there, it'll feel even sweeter.
    I'll go one further, it'll be a 6* champion selector and generic awakening gem with +199 sig stone, and Pre 12.0 Dr Strange, Witch and Thor will be there. Mark my words.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Faseeh said:

I'll go one further, it'll be a 6* champion selector and generic awakening gem with +199 sig stone, and Pre 12.0 Dr Strange, Witch and Thor will be there. Mark my words.
    Marked
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    well it better be something worth what appears to be going up against a hassle in nodes. if it's a few 6* shards i'll pass. if it's 10K 5* shards, i'll pass. value and return on my investment are what i'm after. it may be different for others obviously but this game needs to chill with the paltry rewards.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

well it better be something worth what appears to be going up against a hassle in nodes. if it's a few 6* shards i'll pass. if it's 10K 5* shards, i'll pass. value and return on my investment are what i'm after. it may be different for others obviously but this game needs to chill with the paltry rewards.

Is its like 10 minutes for 10k 5star shards u will skip it?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

People are entitled to skip whatever they want. There’s typically a lot to do in game.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Jaded said:

People are entitled to skip whatever they want. There’s typically a lot to do in game.
    Was a genuine question, I know Every1 is entitled to do whatever they want
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
This discussion has been closed.