**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Lags while Using Some Champs

There are some champs like vision aarkus and storm x whose heavy Animations on specials sometimes makes game too laggy..
I always take storm x on my main team. One thing i observed that while using her sp1 not sp2 and 3.. game does serious lag and ruin my experience of using this amazing designed champ.
Same thing happened with vision aarkus his specials sp1 and sp2 causes game lag.

Storm x only sp1 lags while vision aarkus both sp1 and sp2 both causes game lag. :(

Kabam bro please fix this..

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
@Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious
@Kabam Lyra

Comments

• GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
    I play this game on Android 9 with 2 gb of ram..

This is the only game that is installed in my phone there's a lot of free storage so game should not lag .

Most champs run smooth in game but these two always causes lag thats why i fear to upgrade and use them
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    The game lags with ALL champs, also when you try to evade, charge heavies, block, parry, evade, and that's just off the top of my head.
  • If you're experiencing game play issues with lag, please head over to our mega-thread on the topic so that we may further look into the matter. You can go HERE to fill out our provided template.
This discussion has been closed.