**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 7.3.1 Doctor Strange Bugged

DretlleDretlle Posts: 41
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was doing the Doctor Strange on the Crit me with your best shot node in Variant 7 and had a weird experience. I went in with she hulk he immediately shrugged off all of my parries, was taking damage from non critical attacks, and when I applied an exhaustion to him he gained a load of power. When I went in with Silver surfer the node was working fine but when I revived she hulk to test it out again the same thing happened.

Comments

• DretlleDretlle Posts: 41
    I can link a recording of it if anyone would like
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thanks for your report, @Dretlle. A video would really help the team identify the issue a lot faster. Thank you!
    In case it is a case of missing persistent charge, please just exit the session and come back. You should see the yellow diamond after one or more tries. We're sorry about the inconvenience but our team is definitely working on a fix for this! Thanks again!
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Might be something to do with Heimdall because he has persistent charges. It gets really annoying that Kabam hasn't even given an update on the fix.
  • KapitzKapitz Posts: 59
    I had something similar happen on this path but against the Man-Thing. Seems like there was a hidden 90% debuff duration node or something. The whole path seems completely stuffed though -- the opponents are taking damage from non-crits as well.
  • SgtPolitenessSgtPoliteness Posts: 27
    Alliance member just reported a similar issue with Psylocke on this path. She's instantly at S3 after receiving a single heavy attack.
  • RidwandoRidwando Posts: 18
    Faced the same problem on that path too.
  • SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 93
    Same issue with the whole path. Nebula fight was first I noticed it. Parried, went to heavy with capiw, she shrugged and hit me once and I was dead. Whole path they are shrugging.
  • SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 93

Also very weird interaction with spiderham. Notice the poppers. And his detonation after their special is doing no damage.
  • Isopod_Adrian_423Isopod_Adrian_423 Posts: 23
    edited April 2021
    Yoo, I just posted about this same situation to. He killed my Luke Cage