**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Network Issue Fix: Unable to Play on Cellular Network - If you See Any Problems, please post here.

Greetings Summoners,

Since last year, there has been an issue affecting some players keeping them from playing on their Cellular Networks. This was not an easy bug to track down, but we now have a fix we believe should fix this issue. It will be rolling out at 11am PT.

If you continue to have issues after this fix, or if you did not have a problem but are seeing issues now, please let us know in this thread.

Comments

• Options
    Cangaceiro2017Cangaceiro2017 Posts: 1
    Is with connection failure even with stable connection and I can't log into the game.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 370 ★★★
    TMobile user here, been dealing with this since last Oct. This fix seemed to work. I'm cautiously optimistic at the moment, but I've logged in multiple times now via mobile data without a VPN and it successfully connected everytime.
  • Options
    Rikerson09Rikerson09 Posts: 66
    Still unable to login. Been unable to since 3 p.m. EST. I'm a Metropcs customer. Using a LG stylo 4.
  • Options
    RoccohrRoccohr Posts: 12
    Unable to log into the game right now with cell data or wifi, iPhone XS Max latest iOS and game update as well. What is going on?
  • Options
    GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    It's even worse than before, now when the loading doesn't keep going to eventually be able to log in. Now it keeps loading to ask me to reload. Now I cannot completely play this game until I can possibly get home to my wifi
  • Options
    This is completely ridiculous, I also have been going thru this loading mess since last year October. When is this game going to get back to normal. I work alot and I don't have much time as it is to play, this makes it even more difficult to play.
  • Options
    ForkliftguyForkliftguy Posts: 2
    Never had issue before. Now can’t get login using cellular data.
  • Options
    Xhibit_BXhibit_B Posts: 62
    Maybe had a slow login before, now I only get "Problem logging in to network."
  • Options
    No I think it's cuz there's maintenance going on right now, kind of feel stupid lol
  • Options
    Yeah I didn't have any problems today and then just an hour ago or so wasn't able to login and got extremely frustrated...
  • Options
    Yashane2Yashane2 Posts: 2
    Until this thread in forums my game was working completely fine....I'm an android user...but as soon as u post it Mike it is never allowing me to login..pls fix this issue asap
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Server maintenance is meant for fixing lag issues but instead they are getting even bigger
  • Options
    Dartz_MagicianDartz_Magician Posts: 51
    Yup, it was fine yesterday but today... it’s got broken again. Using cellular network and iphone 7. Completely unable to login the game.
  • Options
    Dartz_MagicianDartz_Magician Posts: 51

No I think it's cuz there's maintenance going on right now, kind of feel stupid lol

I’m getting connection failure warn, not the game is under maintenance warn tho...
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Don't know what you wanted to do with your fix but now i can't even log into the game using my cellular network connection !
    i am using an iPhone 12 iOS v 14.4.2

Never had any problem before...
  • Options

• Options
    Emergency maintenance...
  • Options
    Just ss right now...
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Can now log in after the maintenance
  • Options
    Pinkz_LambPinkz_Lamb Posts: 5
    hey after maintenance my phone keep chrasing! i use iphone 6s
  • Options
    Rikerson09Rikerson09 Posts: 66
    Still unable to login, I think the supposed fix messed up my game.
  • Options
    PunchlinePunchline Posts: 9
    Game crashes every other fight since yesterday. i dont even use cellular network

• Options
    Toolkiller_1Toolkiller_1 Posts: 7
    The game keeps crashing before every fight. It lets me fight once then crashes before the next fight starts. I’m running the latest version of IOS. It started yesterday before the maintenance and has gotten worse since the maintenance. Fix this, the game is unplayable.
  • Options
    RoccohrRoccohr Posts: 12
    iPhone XS Max latest iOS and game updated. The game is unplayable every other fight it disconnects and when I reconnect I’m already in a fight at 50% health, I win and the enemy is still alive and I have less than 50% health. What is going on? I’ve never had a issue like this in the game in the 5 years I’m playing.
  • Options
    KhurramKhurram Posts: 3
    I have played a single mordo fight again and again in cavalier difficulty.. every time I defeat him the match again start from the beginning..
    This kind of stupid bug makes me mad..
  • Options
    ZodiacKiller88ZodiacKiller88 Posts: 30
    Have seen issues more today post update. Frequency is also high. Was doing an Uncollected EQ path and saw network issues 3 times in one path. And this is over WiFi. Mobile network takes ages to log in.
  • Options

Greetings Summoners,

Since last year, there has been an issue affecting some players keeping them from playing on their Cellular Networks. This was not an easy bug to track down, but we now have a fix we believe should fix this issue. It will be rolling out at 11am PT.

If you continue to have issues after this fix, or if you did not have a problem but are seeing issues now, please let us know in this thread.

I know it took over a year but shout out coding team on finding the fix. Finally can play on data again