**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I completed V7!

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

I used spider Gwen for the miles boss.

Doom would have been great if that wasn’t my 5th time pulling him.

Should I use that gem on an unduped Sorcerer or save for Claire, considering I don’t use suicdes?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Congrats rip! I would save the gem if I were you. I’ve got both Claire and sorcerer ranked up and neither of them need the awakening.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    @Will3808 its a rank up gem. I also have 2 mystic gems lol
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Congrats, if you are hunting bwcv with dual class i would say wait. If not, you can go years without getting a champ. Took me 2+ to get Corvus. And you are at the stage where rank upnresources come easier. I would say use it now
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Congratulations 🎉
  • Congrats!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Me here stuck at Venom Boss 😂
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

@Will3808 its a rank up gem. I also have 2 mystic gems lol

Oh yeah.😂 sorry, I saw that it was mystic and for some reason totally forgot that it was a rank up gem. If you enjoy sorcerer, use it on her. She’s good and it’s not too difficult to get t5b right now so you’ll be able to rank 5 Claire whenever you get her even without the gem.
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    Riptide said:

I used spider Gwen for the miles boss.

Doom would have been great if that wasn’t my 5th time pulling him.

Should I use that gem on an unduped Sorcerer or save for Claire, considering I don’t use suicdes?

since you dont use suicides i would use on Sorcerer, i have her at R3 awakened, plus a R5 5* Claire,
    i prefer Claire 20% away from having her R3 as well, but i also use Suicides.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good work.