**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CAN FALCON COUNTER RHINO UNSTOPPABLE

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Hey guys
Kudos to Kabam for doing such a wonderful job with Falcon. I think he along with Magneto has received the best buffs/rework in the games so far. The list of utility is so huge.
I just wanted to know whether can falcon counter rhinos unstoppable and quakes aftershock as well ? As most of u know that Both rhino and quake falls in science category.... So does falcon work against these champs?

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Countering champions abilities has nothing to with the class unless it's specified, X ability won't work against class disadvantage.

Regarding your question, Falcon reduces Defensive Ability Accuracy which means he counters Quake's evade. Idk about the unstoppable or aftershock part.
  • Options
    Haha please do 😜
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Tried it, Falcon does not counter Rhino's unstoppable
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t think he will since rhino doesn’t actually trigger unstoppable as a defensive ability, and when it’s activated the aar won’t prevent its effects
  • Options

Easy way to think about it is “does this ability trigger by me hitting the opponent”

If the answer is yes, falcon probably counters it.

Korg thorns, you hit them- falcon counters it

Electro damage back, you hit them- falcon counters it

Evade, you hit them. Things rock stacks, fury tactical charges (not from specials), iron man regen at low health, ImIW armour and many other abilities that trigger by you hitting them are all countered by falcon.

Thats a kinda the answer i was looking for... Thanks
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Bzee said:

Kudos to Kabam for doing such a wonderful job with Falcon. I think he along with Magneto has received the best buffs/rework in the games so far. The list of utility is so huge.

Hello @Bzee. Thank you for your positive feedback. :) I'm letting the development team know about the kudos received. ;)

I love how Positive Kabam Loto always is
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Bzee said:

Hello @Bzee. Thank you for your positive feedback. :) I'm letting the development team know about the kudos received. ;)
    Since you have time to pass on positive feedback regarding falcon how about you pop into the falcon lock on bug thread and address the issues we have been reporting about lock on not actually working as it is supposed to. Would really appreciate some acknowledgement of the problem there and an idea of if and when you plan on actually fixing it.