**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Health % in life bar

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I've been watching some videos of nycc and I noticed that in the defeat the boss challenge in the health bar it shows a % of health remaining as a number.
Can we get that in game?

It would help to know with things like assassin, the iron man and Ultron regen.

I'd like it in game.

Comments

• RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Did you see the video where yeet got kabamed?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Raa wrote: »

The one where it says about the password?
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    The_One wrote: »

The one where it says about the password?

Yup, Crowd went crazy
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,323 ★★★★
    Yes, this is actually a very good idea... Can we please get %-health in-game? So many things depend on it... Just to name a few:

- Arc-Overload characters (Ultron, IM, SIM, WM, IP)
    - Assassins Mastery
    - Courage Mastery
    - White Magneto Sig-ability
    - Blade Sig-Ability
    - Optimist and pessimist, nodes and boosts
    - Cable Sig Ability
    - Deep Wounds Mastery
    - Deadpool Sig ability (red and white)
    - Stark Spidey evade
    - Logan amok
    - Red Hulk overheat
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287

Well frankly speaking , the problem there was either of wifi or ipad and not the game.
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    I also agree this would be a excellent addition to the game. Bump.
    Just bumping this up in case it was missed by those that matter
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Totally agree with this.....don't look forward to people getting their enemy down to 0.2% health, the system showing it as 0% health and people posting screenshots and complaining "if it is 0% why are they not KO'd?".....but it would be worth it to have that info during a fight.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    You can quit bumping. It's been said that it will be coming to the game. Might be a couple of updates from now but it's a work in progress.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    You can quit bumping. It's been said that it will be coming to the game. Might be a couple of updates from now but it's a work in progress.

I haven't seen that and I only bumped it once to bring to attention.
    Could you perhaps be a touch more useful and provide a link oh wise one?
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    This would be great
    Hey Everybody,

Glad to see you guys like the idea of Percentages in the Health Bar. As many of you have already found out, this is something that we're interested in bringing to the game, but is not a quick or easy addition. It is something we're working on for the future though!

We'll definitely let you know when we make progress on this and have a launch plan for it!

Excuse my ignorance but surely it must already be in the game somewhere for it to have been in the game at NYCC?
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    There are probably some bugs in it still that may not have been able to pop-up in that maestro fight. Just give them time and do their testing. You guys complain that they don't test their stuff, yet complain that stuff is not out immediately smh. >.>

With the being said. I really do like the idea and look forward to seeing it in a future update.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    edited October 2017
    Hey Everybody,

Glad to see you guys like the idea of Percentages in the Health Bar. As many of you have already found out, this is something that we're interested in bringing to the game, but is not a quick or easy addition. It is something we're working on for the future though!

We'll definitely let you know when we make progress on this and have a launch plan for it!

Nvm i noticed the thanos in act 2 has no gauntlet and you will bring in the other thanos with the gauntlet on him already lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Hey Everybody,

Excuse my ignorance but surely it must already be in the game somewhere for it to have been in the game at NYCC?

Yes and no. I think it is likely that the contest was being run on a test or dev server. The devs don't typically have a lot of direct control over what happens on the live servers and cannot manipulate characters or content as easily, but on an internal dev server they could have more easily constructed and controlled the competition and the account roster being used on it. Plus if something went wrong they could have restarted it or did other things they could not have done with live servers. For all we know, they could have been running on a test server that was literally at the Con to prevent internet disruptions from interrupting the competition (which is ironic I know).

If that's the case we could have been seeing an internal dev build of the game with features that were working there but not ready to be pushed live. It might require platform resources the live game doesn't have yet, it could be running on newer engines that we aren't running yet, and it could be a long time before that build is ready in all respects to upgrade the current game.

I remember either seeing a video or reading somewhere that a dev commented on the % health bars being something that was easier to add to Transformers than MCOC because MCOC is running on older resources (but I cannot place it at the moment: I've seen a lot of stuff over the past week or so). That also suggests that maybe it was running in the competition because that version of MCOC was running on a newer platform than we are running on.
  • kiddokiddo Posts: 18
    Cihag wrote: »
    Yes, this is actually a very good idea... Can we please get %-health in-game? So many things depend on it... Just to name a few:

- Assassins Mastery
    - Courage Mastery
    - Blade Sig-Ability
    - Cable Sig Ability
    - Deep Wounds Mastery
    - Stark Spidey evade
    - Logan amok
    - Red Hulk overheat

Ultron isnt arc overload...
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I think we both watched the same videos DNA. That was my understanding too.
  • kiddokiddo Posts: 18
    Also, Deadpool X force doesn't have regen
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    kiddo wrote: »

Who said he has?
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Who said he has?

The guy who made the list messed up, kiddo was correcting him extripica.
    Know it's easy to go with the attitude, but the answer was right in your face.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

- Deep Wounds Mastery

Deep wounds mastery does not depend on percentage of hp but rather on absolute hp

True, but most of the time you know the absolute hp at the start of the fight, so you can caluclate the percentage you need to reach in order to get that extra damage from your bleeds...

- Assassins Mastery
    - Courage Mastery
    - Blade Sig-Ability
    - Cable Sig Ability
    - Deep Wounds Mastery
    - Stark Spidey evade
    - Logan amok
    - Red Hulk overheat

Ultron isnt arc overload...

Well, you get my point...

As eXtripa pointed out, nobody said he had regen... But at a certain percantage he gains power flood, and it would be nice to know, when exactly to bait instead of bash...
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

Actually , it is very easy to add, System already calculate power % and shows as power bar.

Wow, I didn't know you were a Kabam developer with access to their code and could see how things work! /s

Spoke to them at NYCC about this (along with @Seatin) - they said that they are working on it. There are a small handful of tricky visual bugs that they want to iron out before releasing it to us (such as the health percentage going negative during an L3, which was witnessed at NYCC itself).
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

Yes and no. I think it is likely that the contest was being run on a test or dev server. The devs don't typically have a lot of direct control over what happens on the live servers and cannot manipulate characters or content as easily, but on an internal dev server they could have more easily constructed and controlled the competition and the account roster being used on it. Plus if something went wrong they could have restarted it or did other things they could not have done with live servers. For all we know, they could have been running on a test server that was literally at the Con to prevent internet disruptions from interrupting the competition (which is ironic I know).

If that's the case we could have been seeing an internal dev build of the game with features that were working there but not ready to be pushed live. It might require platform resources the live game doesn't have yet, it could be running on newer engines that we aren't running yet, and it could be a long time before that build is ready in all respects to upgrade the current game.

I remember either seeing a video or reading somewhere that a dev commented on the % health bars being something that was easier to add to Transformers than MCOC because MCOC is running on older resources (but I cannot place it at the moment: I've seen a lot of stuff over the past week or so). That also suggests that maybe it was running in the competition because that version of MCOC was running on a newer platform than we are running on.

Sorry for the double post in the thread, but you are correct. The game running on the NYCC iPads was a Development Build, and not something linked to the live servers.

Source: Held the iPads, won the Saturday Daily Contest.