**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Castle Raid of Doom

Comments

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    ALEYENDA1 said:

again random rewards, kabam 1 step forward, 3 backwards 🤢

You can do the arena and get the key which will allow you to choose a path. You can do this 4 times.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Can we do multiple difficulty levels every week?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Looks okay. Not a fan for randomised path placement.

Another rift month. Hate those random rewards.

Hoitado said:

So more RNG?

Yay

Gamer said:

Not super excited from randomly rewards

Y'all not see where it says you can use Keys to pick paths?

I mentioned that for the players who won't be able to grind for the key. You do understand everyone does not have the time to grind everything, right?
    Eh, every time there's some selectability in these rifts quest, you have to earn for it or sacrifice some rewards. I just hope Kabam don't go overboard and place the keys at some abnormal milestone.
  • Options

Can we do multiple difficulty levels every week?

Yes, I think you can. They describe it as 7 entries per week per difficulty.
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    Did they forget to mention which champions are in the Iron Tomb crystal pool?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Hoitado said:

So more RNG?

Yay

Gamer said:

4 times. But is that for the month, or do we get to choose 4 paths each week?
    4 overall. You can target the best rewards and let RNG happen for the rest.
  • Options
    Ebony_Naw said:

Hoitado said:

So more RNG?

Yay

Gamer said:

4 times. But is that for the month, or do we get to choose 4 paths each week?
    I think it is 4 paths total, not per week. We will get 1 key per week which will be consumed once we finish the path.
  • Options
    Dragonjax64Dragonjax64 Posts: 17
    Red rifts but harder, rewards look underwhelming compared to every other event in 2021, I hope it turns out better than I think it will :/
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I have ensured my 10% monthly t5cc from side EQ, I am happy.

About the randomness of rewards, how many keys will we get? There are listed 4 objectives, are they repeatable? Also how many "stations" does the objective have? Last month was a bit painful
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I have ensured my 10% monthly t5cc from side EQ, I am happy.

About the randomness of rewards, how many keys will we get? There are listed 4 objectives, are they repeatable? Also how many "stations" does the objective have? Last month was a bit painful

it says 4 keys in the notes...
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    AouxWoux said:

There is a redundancy in master rewards for week 3, 1000 4 star crystal shards are listed 2 times with different percentages. Is it an error?

There are two (2) paths with 4* shards in there. They have different odds of being chosen. Very simple
  • Options
    They put t5cc in rng, that is going to hurt. If you are really lucky, you have a chance to get t5cc 21 times. That's 42%. Of course with my luck, I will get getting T4b all month long. :D
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I appreciate the continued effort to not make everything entirely random, but I don’t know if this will practically appease the community. Personally, past iterations of rifts have been interesting and I’ve gotten average rewards. Nothing great, nothing terrible. Looks like another month of that.

Very interested in Purgatory and what she will be like/what her synergies might be.
  • Options
    DretlleDretlle Posts: 41
    edited May 2021
    For week 3 of legendary are the 5000 5* shards meant to have a higher drop rate than the 3000?
  • Options
    Venomblasted_0622Venomblasted_0622 Posts: 27
    Looks better than this months event. Except for the rng.
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I get shafted everytime an RNG based event comes around. In April I got less than 3k 6* shards in total from the SQ. This time I expect similar since I, like most others, will be putting their key choices towards T5CC. I hate RNG based rewards.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    Epic week 1 lists 18000 t1 alpha fragments. Guessing it’s a typo. If not that’s 6.4 t1a catalysts!!!
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Mutant treasure island without selectability. Yay.
  • Options
    Hambone_Zone1Hambone_Zone1 Posts: 31
    Typo on Week 1 Epic difficulty 18000 T1 alpha fragments does not seem right. Don’t get me wrong I would love that because everyone needs more t1 alpha but please correct that so we don’t get our hopes up. Honestly not a fan of RNG in MCOC but from what I see here, I am genuinely excited. This looks fun, although my one concern is linked, local, and global nodes. What node combos are going to be used on champions apart from the standard attack and health? Also not many details on where to get the keys because they aren’t in solo objectives. Can you release more info on the arena? A lot to do this month but if it’s as good as it looks on paper I will be happy.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

We appreciate your current early thoughts on the side quest. We hope you will give it a try next week and please continue to share your feedback with us then! :)

The rewards are so bad, legendary reward are semejant to red room epic rewards. red room rewards.

Castle raid of doom rewards.
    You only upgrade the probability 6% to 10%, for 6* shards.

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Do we need to do the daily match run? Can we not do multiple runs at once?
  • Options
    CrimsonBadgerCrimsonBadger Posts: 88

Hoitado said:

So more RNG?

Yay

Gamer said:

You only get 4 keys the whole month and they get consumed