**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I think Iron Man (IW)’s Heal Block is bugged [Not bug]

ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, folks! Hope all is well!

Just the thread title, for this one. The Heal Block isn’t activating on Heavies or the SP1.

I am on iOS, the newest version.

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    The third and final hit employs an Unblockable Blade Arm and inflicts Heal Block for 16 second(s) against targets under the effects of Regeneration.

Are your targets currently under a regeneration effect when you heavy or sp1?
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

The third and final hit employs an Unblockable Blade Arm and inflicts Heal Block for 16 second(s) against targets under the effects of Regeneration.

I know you think you’re probably helping, and I appreciate it, but yeah, I do kinda think I know how the kit works.

How about we let Kabam handle it?

You lack any info to say it’s bugged or evidence

How about you pop onto the game and check it out?
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Any gameplay footage or at least screenshots displaying this bug? Ya need some sort of evidence to convince the devs mate
    Zan0 said:

ESF said:

I know you think you’re probably helping, and I appreciate it, but yeah, I do kinda think I know how the kit works.

How about we let Kabam handle it?
    Oh get over yourself
    I am totally fine, my man. He wanted to take the time to ask a Noob question in a Bug thread, so I wanted to make it clear that I do, indeed, understand the kit so I don’t keep getting asked variations of the same question
    Zan0 said:

Looks like it does work

We shall see

Any gameplay footage or at least screenshots displaying this bug? Ya need some sort of evidence to convince the devs mate

Both my 5/6 are on Cooldown, but I will see if I can replicate when they are off
    More detail:

The reason I think it’s something to do with Iron Man (IW) is because that particular Arena team for me is CapIW, Iron Man IW, and OG Vision.

Since they were the same Arena team, I was fighting the same people who had Willpower and Salve active.

OG Vision’s Heal Block worked totally fine, as it always does, including this last run I made. It was Iron Man’s that didn’t proc.

This. The Regeneration needs to be active on the opponent, which means they have to have the Regen icon (Buff or Passive), so Willpower and Salve do not count since they are not active effects.

Just tested against Sabretooth and it works

This. The Regeneration needs to be active on the opponent, which means they have to have the Regen icon (Buff or Passive), so Willpower and Salve do not count since they are not active effects.
    Whoa whoa whoa — hold up. Since when has there needed to be a Regen icon? This has always been my experience, whether it’s Active/Passive, icon or not:

The above sequence is why I wanted Kabam to answer the question about whether it’s bugged: I appreciate people trying to explain things, but people trying to tell me how the kit works, then saying that you need Icons when I can show you that you don’t, isn’t helpful.

There’s no reason why Deadpool’s Passive Regen should be able to be heal blocked, if Willpower and Salve aren’t. There are no icons for either. They are both Passive.

Most importantly, Iron Man IW’s description doesn’t distinguish between Active or Passive Regeneration, and I have used it on both, with or without Icons.
    Haji_Saab said:

Yes, there is a consistency problem here.

it doesn't work against Salve and willpower. So that either needs to be fixed or description clarified.

That is why this was so frustrating. I get how the boards are, and I didn’t write a long initial post with much detail because I never know in Bugs/Suggestions forums how much detail is required. I have no idea what Kabam does or doesn’t know — I did search first — and I tried to be polite

It’s like some people live on the boards, trying to explain how much you don’t understand and trying to prove you are wrong

The thing is you just said it’s bugged and wanted us to know what you were talking about

You didn’t provide use or describe what you were saying just for future reference since the lack of evidence creates discord between people

It’s been like that for a while if not his intro, I don’t remember when his heal block did trigger agaisnt Will power, it works for og Deadpool’s regen which would make sense for it to work for both

I feel like this: I understand some people really want to be helpful, and I do appreciate that.

And I honestly am not one of those people who looks for bugs and problems around every corner. I am not a “Gotcha” person who lives for other people’s mistakes — as I said, I noticed it last week and didn’t come running to the boards.

But when people who aren’t Kabam employees start talking about the mechanics of the game and say “it works,” when they clearly haven’t tested all of the interactions, how does that help anyone?

The “Active/Passive Icon” response either isn’t accurate or Deadpool is an exception. And again, either way is fine.

But there are other instances in the game where I have Heal Blocked without icons, so I don’t think that is accurate, and I just wanted to know if it was bugged.

That’s all I want to know
    Zan0 said:

The problem you have is being so arrogant and saying people are wrong to comment on your thread when all you said in your original post was "think it is bugged"

If you don’t think it’s arrogant for players who didn’t design the game to demand you explain to them before you even get a response from Kabam about what they want to know — if anything — we disagree about how to communicate

Because at the end of it, none of us know if it’s bugged unless we designed it
    Mate if you don't want anyone commenting on your post, take this to Kabam support and not the forums. When you start with literally only "I think it is bugged" with no additional info, obviously questions will be asked. That's how a forum works buddy.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Heal block doesn't work on willpower healing on debuffs, only for an active or passive heal buff. Might want to add that to the imiw book you're trying to write since you're the expert.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I don't know if I did the testing right or not, but IMIW seems to be bugged.

Red Skull can block the willpower regen but IMIW can't.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Djin said:

Read their abilities. IMIW's heal block on heavy says if under the effects of regeneration whereas Red Skull's says inflicts a heal block (no condition).

Djin said:

Read their abilities. IMIW's heal block on heavy says if under the effects of regeneration whereas Red Skull's says inflicts a heal block (no condition).
    Hey, Internet Tough Guy, I can read. As a matter of fact, I read this:

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Djin said:

So you're telling Willpower healing doesn't act as a regen effect?
    Seems weird to me. But this can be the explanation.