**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about playing on Multiple devices

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
I just wanna try installing MCOC and play my account in my Wife's phone, cause sometimes my phone can't stand the special/visual effects of some champ's abilities like Sunspot, Mr. Negative, CGR and Doom that it causes the game to crash or the game be super delayed. So is it safe to try and play my account in my wife's phone? Cause I heard some people get banned accounts doing that.
I can't enjoy the game that much if it keeps on crashing every now and then when I play with certain champs.

Comments

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    As long as it's YOU playing. You'll be fine. I play on 2 devices.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I’ve played on multiple devices for years. No issue as long as you’re not sharing your account.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

As long as it's YOU playing. You'll be fine. I play on 2 devices.

Yep it's still me going to play, maybe Kabam got a way to check my IP address to see that it's still me right so it should be safe.
    Thanks mate!
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

I’ve played on multiple devices for years. No issue as long as you’re not sharing your account.

Ok guys thanks a lot, I'll install it now.
    Hopefully it's better to play with my wife's phone so I can switch phones when needed.

• Hello @SHIELD4AGENT. Thank you for asking the community. With any question, issue or doubt you have in the future, you can also file a request here. Any account-related problems are being resolved via ticket.

• Hello @Charlie21540 and @Colinwhitworth69. The two responses are correct! Thank you for your useful tips and for stepping out to help.

This discussion has been closed.