**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Storm the Castle Arena Milestone bug?

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

According to the progress tracker I have completed enough points in the Storm the Castle Arena objective to get the 12th milestone, which appears to be where it stops. However, once I go in to claim the rewards there are only 9 milestones. Which screen is wrong?

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hey @Crine60 , please reach out to our Support team and they can look into your account directly. Thank you for your cooperation.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hey @Crine60 , please reach out to our Support team and they can look into your account directly. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please stop telling me to reach out to support. I am not asking something that requires dealing with support. I don't want to deal with support because they almost never know what I or even they themselves are talking about.

I asked a simple question you should be able to provide me an answer to. Are there 9 milestones, 12 milestones or perhaps more? I am not asking for support to provide me with items; I am asking you whether I got everything I should at the 9th milestone or if there are additional rewards I am entitled to but didn't get. You can answer that without my contacting support. If there are supposed to be additional rewards for Uncollected beyond the profile pic I got at milestone 9 then maybe I need to reach out to support but I am just asking you to provide me with an answer to the question of the milestone rewards which I think you should either know or be able to find out easily.

Thank you for your assistance.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    Uncollected (which you seem to be from Sigil event above it) is only 9 Milestones, ending at 15k points.

My equiv. of your 1st pic shows bars containing up to the number 9 in it.
    Only diff is that I an currently only on 7th milestone so far, but can’t imaging it would advance beyond 9 once I reach that last milestone.

Not sure why one part of yours shows 12 milestones, but something else is wrong with your Pic… Yours shows T1Alpha as reward, and DOES NOT show wording of “Top Milestone Rewards” above it like it does for the Solo Event above it. Should be “Top Milestone Rewards” with pic of the Profile Pic Selector icon.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yeah, I'm not sure why it shows the alpha like that. Maybe because it is the top reward I didn't claim yet since I didn't want it going into overflow right away.

Sounds like you're saying for Uncollected, or maybe everyone, it seems like 9 should be the maximum for the milestones. Appreciate the feedback. Don't know why I couldn't get a simple confirmation of this from the mods though. Really frustrating.