**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam support team

AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
Does anyone know how long it takes kabam support team to sort out your ticket, I got the same copy and paste email 8 times then they put my ticket through to a senior tos member then I waited a day resent the same ticket they put it through again, then got a email two days ago saying that they realise it’s a duplicate ticket and how there dealing with my ticket but I’ve been waiting for 5 days now

Comments

• AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
    Also dunno if it’s just me being impatient or not but it’s a serious issue
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I get same day responses. So 24-48hrs
    Jaded said:

I’ve received the email to say they received my ticket and they said there putting it through to a senior member of tos staff and they will get back to me as soon as possible, but I’m getting impatient and I just really want a answer, it still decide whether I keep playing this game or not
    ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

Jaded said:

I’ve received the email to say they received my ticket and they said there putting it through to a senior member of tos staff and they will get back to me as soon as possible, but I’m getting impatient and I just really want a answer, it still decide whether I keep playing this game or not
    I think they'll take their sweet time replying to someone who was being racist on global and got a permanent ban. Pretty open and closed case for them.
    You see the issue is you don’t know what happened and you won’t accept the answer of I was trying to fight for what was right
  • The team works to respond to tickets as quickly as possible but the time needed to look into a a ticket can vary from case to case. Some may take longer to review than others, but they will still get back to you as soon as they can. Also, keep in mind that if they've already said your ticket is being looked into, sending more tickets with the same request will not help the process to proceed more quickly.
This discussion has been closed.