**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 6 complete

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
Finally completed act 6. Glad to finally have that cruddy fight done lol.

Comments

• Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Awesome bro. Gratz. Now onto TB.
    What did u get from the crystals?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    Finally got my 5* corvus after years of waiting took him straight to r5 and used a gem. And a couple decent 6*. The cavs were trash tho.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • Way to go @Buttehrs!
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    @Buttehrs can u also tell me how many units or revives u required for 6.4 completion. I may attempt an initial run and need to start saving them.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

@Buttehrs can u also tell me how many units or revives u required for 6.4 completion. I may attempt an initial run and need to start saving them.

Do one quest at a time
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★

6.4 as a whole was fairly easy but I have pretty much all you'd need as Champs for completion. Grandmaster fight however took some time. I got him down to 30% fairly easy but once there I stalled and had issues Dexing the sp1 on a regular basis. It kept clipping me. Probably took me about 1k units on that last 30%. The first 70% was stashed items and boosts.