**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's just a great day.

R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★

Finally got two of the most stressful things for me done: leveled out doom (yes my masteries are trash, ik) and used 5 t5c science so that it didn't get wasted. (Claimed it at the last two minutes)

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

R1s02 said:

Finally got two of the most stressful things for me done: leveled out doom (yes my masteries are trash, ik) and used 5 t5c science so that it didn't get wasted. (Claimed it at the last two minutes)

5 science t5cs? i only have two
    lmao didn't register until your comment
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    if you could tell me how you get that many t5c’s thatd be nice
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Taking a 5* to r5 with your roster seems like a waste. I personally think you should have invested the money into building up r3 and r4
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

Taking a 5* to r5 with your roster seems like a waste. I personally think you should have invested the money into building up r3 and r4

Are you having us on? If you look up his account you can see he has at least 3 r4/r2 6* bruv
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Chikel said:

Are you having us on? If you look up his account you can see he has at least 3 r4/r2 6* bruv
    Oops. I only saw the roster he posted here
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    nice, doom wrecks
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    R1s02 said:

Next time, instead of spending t5c on 4* gimme some.
  • R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★

if you could tell me how you get that many t5c’s thatd be nice

Lmao the last science upgrade was 2 years ago, on gulk.
  • R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Oops. I only saw the roster he posted here
    These are all my maxed out champs only
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Nice @R1s02 I actually just Maxed out my doom on my f2p account
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Nice alternative, second account now show us your main account
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    KyrieRed said:

Nice alternative, second account now show us your main account

My f2p is my main I just go on the other to purchase featured Champion crystals and hope to get lucky