**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

F2P Thronebreaker!!!

Me taking her to r3 isn’t me saying she is the best mutant, but I had no other options and the critical damage is ridiculous. I just beat 6.2 last month and I have already cleared 7.2: and got both mutant t5cc frags out of the clear rewards which led to me to rank up domino. I have 3 6r1-2 gems with no options, but I am still stuck in the ftp iso drought

Comments

• TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    Congrats, dude!!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Congrats, enjoy your domino 🥳🎉🎉
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Yeah me neither. If I buy the 700 unit card for 5 bucks each month and a FTP player grinds 700 units a week in arena, who has the advantage clearing content??

Either way congrats OP!!
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    👀 a domino thread , without anger.

Congrats!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’m FTP as well, till a daily deal comes around or July 4th offers. But I’m ftp every other day maybe.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Nice. I got sigil with a gift card but other than that I’m f2p too.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i think domino might be my first r3 i got 25% t5cc for her and i got her awakened
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Congrats buddy!
  • Congrats spooky!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Congo
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Congrats @LORDSPOOKY66 ! She still is a great pain on mix master, kinetic transference and etc etc.

It's just her inconsistency that gives her all the hate. Good champion otherwise!
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Congrats. However. I don`t really get why it is important you are FTP and why it should be part of the title.
    Personally I haven`t spend over 2 years (have before that) but the attitude some FTP players have like they are 'better' or atleast different is very irritating. There is nothing a FTP can`t get a paying player can to become thronebreaker. Might be slightly faster, but there isn`t a whole lot of difference. You only 'NEED' to pay if you want to be a top 5% player. And even with skills you can come quite far (BG for example).

Again, congrats on the title! But unless I interpreted the title wrong, please get of your highhorse.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Congrats. However. I don`t really get why it is important you are FTP and why it should be part of the title.
    Personally I haven`t spend over 2 years (have before that) but the attitude some FTP players have like they are 'better' or atleast different is very irritating. There is nothing a FTP can`t get a paying player can to become thronebreaker. Might be slightly faster, but there isn`t a whole lot of difference. You only 'NEED' to pay if you want to be a top 5% player. And even with skills you can come quite far (BG for example).

Again, congrats on the title! But unless I interpreted the title wrong, please get of your highhorse.

Self-validation is the only reason most of us play videogames, you have no point in this context
    The point is. The thronebreaker title is not more valuable if you are FTP over someone who pays. Both need to do the same thing. And at this point in time. There is not much difference in speed of getting that t5cc. So adding it into the title feels like the OP is suggesting it is more impressive because he is FTP.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

Self-validation is the only reason most of us play videogames, you have no point in this context
    The point is. The thronebreaker title is not more valuable if you are FTP over someone who pays. Both need to do the same thing. And at this point in time. There is not much difference in speed of getting that t5cc. So adding it into the title feels like the OP is suggesting it is more impressive because he is FTP.
    As a f2p myself, I can relate why OP might feel "cooler" than payers, even though majority of payers are not Cav crystal whales, and I have to agree that the difference is, for the most part, slight.
  • Souta143Souta143 Posts: 2
    Is it mandatory to complete level 60 for the Thorne breaker title??
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    Congrats, that's a massive achievement for F2P players.
  • Congratulations, @LORDSPOOKY66!
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Souta143 said:

Is it mandatory to complete level 60 for the Thorne breaker title??

nope.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    I am also F2P, thronebreaker since 2 months. Daily crystal is good but the visuals are misleading.
  • Nanard93Nanard93 Posts: 15
    @LORDSPOOKY66 congrats for your TB title. And really good 6r3 choice 🙂
  • Nanard93Nanard93 Posts: 15
    And i'm also a f2p player, since the beggining. TB since the end of april 🙂

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Congrats on TB, OP.
    Domino is a interesting one, cause most say she's trash
    me included