**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner's Choice Buff Winner Discussion [edited title for clarity]

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Finally awakened her today with the Iron Tomb Cavs. She wasn’t my initial choice, but I’ll be happy nonetheless. I really loved her back when she was introduced and would love to see her updated (I know it’s a full rework, but it’s essentially also an upgrade in the more general sense of the term) to match the ever-increasing demands of the contest.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Holy yes!!! I can not believe this!! I would have confidently betted everything i own on antman winning. But god damn am i happy to be wrong!!! We did it!!!

Yeah man, as followers of The Queen, I already had Guilly classic at R2. And she's actually already a markedly better champion than Antman. So, while I don't understand how it happened, this is certainly great news. I already liked playing her in original form at R2. This may warrant that she joins The Queen at r3... Shall see.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    WE BELIEVE IN GUILLOTINE SUPREMACY
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    happy Sig 20 6* Guillotine noises
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I don't want to be "that guy", but I've already had a moment of anxiety regarding whether she keeps the abilities that are already good as well myself. Bleed damage, Life Steal and a fantastic sp3 (especially with MS synergy). These things all play well with my preferred mastery build (suicides and DW). Anyway, I'll just have faith and await the new, improved version. 🎉🪅
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 405 ★★★

I don't want to be "that guy", but I've already had a moment of anxiety regarding whether she keeps the abilities that are already good as well myself. Bleed damage, Life Steal and a fantastic sp3 (especially with MS synergy). These things all play well with my preferred mastery build (suicides and DW). Anyway, I'll just have faith and await the new, improved version. 🎉🪅

Agreed. She should be an easy buff. Give her a nullify, a stagger, a values buff and add the crit bleeds to her basic kit (instead of purgatory synergy) and she’s good to go! 🙌🏽 (Just don’t touch that awakened/sig ability)

Also, hopefully they give her a reciprocal synergy with Purgatory that makes her a lot better too.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    There’s should be some kind of transparency in the poll.
    If they put a live tracker of who’s ahead in total votes then it would give a better picture.
    Personally i feel Antman is a useless character in game since the day he was launched. Guillotine on the other hand is a decent average champ who has been used a lot in the past on certain nodes where regeneration needed to be reversed.

People don’t use either of them in current meta but yeah they carry antman sometimes in synergy. So I thought antman going to win considering people would think “he’s not just for the sake of synergy” and they can actually use him.

Anyways whatever kabam do we have to deal with it.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

No chance this is legit, everything overwhelmingly pointed to Antman winning, i mean its legit that kabamm said it but something seems fishy

Yes ant man won the original poll, but there were more options on that particular poll and the majority of those whose champion were eliminated appear to have voted for Guilly, nothing really fishy about that
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Well I didn't really care who won, because it was a win/win scenario for me 🙂

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

Agreed. She should be an easy buff. Give her a nullify, a stagger, a values buff and add the crit bleeds to her basic kit (instead of purgatory synergy) and she’s good to go! 🙌🏽 (Just don’t touch that awakened/sig ability)

Also, hopefully they give her a reciprocal synergy with Purgatory that makes her a lot better too.
    Hell no. I want her to be completely different mystic than most. The synergy is necessary, similar to how wolverine works, otherwise just remove synergies and add it to the champions kit. She should have prefights that each power her blade, implementing what utilities her soul mechanics give. Sorta like sorc surpeme, what ancestor she abides by to gain her power from.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Holy yes!!! I can not believe this!! I would have confidently betted everything i own on antman winning. But god damn am i happy to be wrong!!! We did it!!!

so @TheManMythLegend wheres my house
    Norway
    awesome see you there
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    U

Hey everybody,

Remember that just because he didn’t win doesn’t mean he’s off the buff list or anything. He just didn’t get the Fall buff spot. We still plan to update all of the Champions on that list.

Will there be another community election in the future?
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Wow. My first post in this thread got like 50 disagrees… to be clear I have both ant man and gully as 6*s so w/e. I just think antman shoulda got the win. I grinded arena and voted him too
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I have a buddy who doesn’t participate in any community and did the arena and picked gully caused she looked cooler. Also I suspect because she is somewhat useable now , its easier to imagine what an improved version would look like.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    The logic last vote was that he more popular and well known Hercules won over the hardly known outside of comics Omega Sentinel...

What's the logic in the unknown outside of the kabam isosphere Guillotine winning over the world famous movie star perennial MCU avenger Ant Man?

edit: Wait... ALL the votes for the run-off where just from the arena votes? OK question withdrawn.