**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Miles Morales Buff

AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
Hi Kabam and All.. just curious about when is miles Morales gonna get buffed. I mean which month... Usually when champs were gonna get buffed, Kabam always informed it a month in advance.. really excited abt miles buff.. Kabam please don't mess up on him .. he deserves all the love

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

Hi Kabam and All.. just curious about when is miles Morales gonna get buffed. I mean which month... Usually when champs were gonna get buffed, Kabam always informed it a month in advance.. really excited abt miles buff.. Kabam please don't mess up on him .. he deserves all the love

They don't tell a month before. Most of the times it's a week or so days before the next month. Of course, there maybe few exceptions I might not remember, but you could possibly wait another 3-4 days.
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

AntzRodz said:

They don't tell a month before. Most of the times it's a week or so days before the next month. Of course, there maybe few exceptions I might not remember, but you could possibly wait another 3-4 days.
    I guess when they were buffing champs like HB, falcon , colossus , we knew it a month before 🤔🤔. It's just since march they have stopped announcing a month before..
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Kabam doesn't announce the buffs in advance. Usually it's one of the data miners who leaks it out to the community a few days or weeks before the patch notes drop.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

AntzRodz said:

I guess when they were buffing champs like HB, falcon , colossus , we knew it a month before 🤔🤔. It's just since march they have stopped announcing a month before..
    Falcons buff was announced October 24th and it went live November 2nd.

Hulkbuster won his buff in a vote system, just like we had for Guillotine this past week.

Colossus was a very long time ago, things have changed a lot since then.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    There was talk about buffing Miles, but they also said they'd have to overhaul his VFX.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

AntzRodz said:

Well to state something like that, we knew Kingpin, YJ, Moleman and terrax were getting buffed on Feb 2021 probably by the end of December 2020 too. But yeah... I guess you understood what I was trying to say. Besides, what @TheMailmann mentioned are facts too.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

There was talk about buffing Miles, but they also said they'd have to overhaul his VFX.

Who was the last champ that was buffed and had new VFX? OGBP maybe?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Nah BP just had new animations. They were talking VFX in terms of visuals with his Venom Blasts/Invisibility for Miles.

Nah BP just had new animations. They were talking VFX in terms of visuals with his Venom Blasts/Invisibility for Miles.
    That’s kind of exciting. I’m super intrigued now
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

That’s kind of exciting. I’m super intrigued now
    I hope his animations change too, they’re pretty boring and outdated
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Miles for next month

Miles for next month

That’s a guess I’m assuming?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Miles for next month

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

BP also had VFX, with all those purple lights
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Your best bet is end of summer.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

BP also had VFX, with all those purple lights
    Yeah but they wanted to change a lot of things with Miles including the ability to go invisible that is very different than just adding some purple highlights

• Hello @AntzRodz. Thank you for posting. We cannot comment on something unannounced. Please keep an eye on the News & Announcements board for any news.
This discussion has been closed.