**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Kabam fix your game

Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
Really is becoming frustrating controls are all over, dash back and it charged heavy, blocks and parry not working properly. And no, it is not my phone. Is really taking all the fun away, game and specially some fights, are already difficult enough to make it more complicated. Thanks

Comments

• thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Logan00 said:

Really is becoming frustrating controls are all over, dash back and it charged heavy, blocks and parry not working properly. And no, it is not my phone. Is really taking all the fun away, game and specially some fights, are already difficult enough to make it more complicated. Thanks

This happens to me almost every time before the update is released. I wonder if their test servers are sharing resources, causing performance issues. Usually after the update, it's fine for or rarely do I get issues. And the issues are likely my WiFi signal. But about a week before the release, the game is nearly unplayable. I'll be lucky if I can actually dash when trying to punish a special (my champ always does a light attack instead).
  • Please post any gameplay issues as well as all of the information included in the bug report template in the Bugs and Known Issues Forum.
This discussion has been closed.