**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summ(on)er Event

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    There are some nice units in the Summer Camp objectives. Gotta wait and see the store rewards but the units are appreciated.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Dart1981 said:

Also, the OP was updated to suggest that the resort pass is cost "equivelant", do we know if this means that with Star lords loot box being 275 units, we could also purchase the pass for 2 x 275 units, meaning that everyone has access to the rewards if they want to spend 550 units earned from grinding?

A pretty good question.

• Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    TIA to Kabam, badly need those 5* AG.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo are you not able to buy both of the passes? I bought the $15 one first and the other disappeared.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo are you not able to buy both of the passes? I bought the $15 one first and the other disappeared.

In game email. Said either one or the other

But that complicate things because is a mistake a decent ammount can and will do
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    F2P players get 14 tokens in total.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

oh im sorry :( its one or the other :/
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Guys please someone clarify this for me: what is the difference between the resort pass plus and the resort pass? I really really don't get it. Read the ingame email in both English and Ita (my language) and I somehow don't get what it means to have the 7 day objectives... Plus I don't get why the expiry dates are different I'm really confused
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Amms90 said:

Guys please someone clarify this for me: what is the difference between the resort pass plus and the resort pass? I really really don't get it. Read the ingame email in both English and Ita (my language) and I somehow don't get what it means to have the 7 day objectives... Plus I don't get why the expiry dates are different I'm really confused

plus pass means you get 100 6* shards per day if you're cav or higher. that's all.
  • Options
    For anyone wanting a summary of milestones which give the token from the camp milestones,

• Options

In game email. Said either one or the other

But that complicate things because is a mistake a decent ammount can and will do
    Yep. 100% my fault for not reading the message. Just went off of this post. I submitted a ticket.
  • Options
    FineDog said:

F2P players get 14 bundles in total. It is till the 3 T2A in 5th row.

14 bundles only gets you to the 5* AG crystal in the 4th row. That reward requires you to have spent 13 tokens already, so it would be your 14th. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, which is possible because I'm honestly kind of confused.

Oh yes, my bad. It will get you till the 4 star generic AG. Not even T1A or T2A. Seriously s**ks.
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

oh im sorry :( its one or the other :/
    It's all good. It's what I get for going in guns blazing.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★

am really hoping I can get the Plus Pass without having to buy the regular Pass first...

You can! Passes are limited to 1 per Summoner, which means you can either have the Pass or the Pass Plus. So, you can definitely get the Pass Plus straight away! Hope this helps! :)
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

FineDog said:

14 bundles only gets you to the 5* AG crystal in the 4th row. That reward requires you to have spent 13 tokens already, so it would be your 14th. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, which is possible because I'm honestly kind of confused.

Oh yes, my bad. It will get you till the 4 star generic AG. Not even T1A or T2A. Seriously s**ks.
    There's 5 T1A and 2 T2A in the third row so you can still get some, but it depends on if you have the right tokens, which is the confusing part, because you only get a certain number of each token and you'll likely have to spend some of them to unlock subsequent tiers and that's going to require some math I don't feel like doing right now.

• Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Am I understanding this correctly?

If I buy the Summoner Resort Pass I get "Resort Pass Benefit A"
    and
    If I buy Summoner Resort Pass PLUS I get the same "Resort Pass Benefit A" plus the extra daily shards?

Also, you get the bonus shards after completing all objectives. After the objectives are completed, are those extra shards backfilled retroactively to the start of the event, or will someone who completes the objectives a week earlier get an extra weeks worth of shards?
  • Options
    JrideJride Posts: 15
    So let me get this correct. You want us to pay for our Summiner Appreciation?
    After the 4th of July deals , which u did spend some but I didn't go overboard. Seems like you are shitting in my cheerios
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

FineDog said:

FineDog said:

There's 5 T1A and 2 T2A in the third row so you can still get some, but it depends on if you have the right tokens, which is the confusing part, because you only get a certain number of each token and you'll likely have to spend some of them to unlock subsequent tiers and that's going to require some math I don't feel like doing right now.

Let me see if i can help you. From the camp, you get these many tokens of each,

And, you get them in this order of milestone,

So, first you get the first 4 tokens, buy which ever bundle you want, from the 4 unlocked ones. Keep in mind you would be using tokens from future items. So dont go buying all 7 of the 4 star frags...haha..

Buy 4 bundles, and you unlock t4cc selector. then buy t4cc selector (or any other bundle from the unlocked ones), and you would have spent 5 tokens, unlocking 5 star sig stones.

You buy one more bundle, and you unlock t4b. And so on... To see how many tokens need to be spent, click on the bundle and it will show how many need to be spent. For ex. the 11k 5 star shards need you to spend 7 or more tokens. Now you can buy one of each bundle before it, or multiple ones from the first row.

So as you go on spending tokens, you unlock more bundles. By the end of event, you would have got 14 tokens, and spent 13 (assuming this). The last token (from last milestone) being an AG, you'll get to buy the 5 star AG crystal. That's it for F2P. To buy the 4 star AG, you will have it unlocked, but you will need the token, which you'd get from the resort pass milestones.

Hope this clarifies!
    So if I'm understanding this correctly, if you Bought the Resort Pass and got Every Available Token, you would be able to get Every Item In The Store *as long as* at the start when spending 4 Tokens you spend 1 Catalyst Token, 0 Champion/Crystal Tokens, 2 Sig Stone Tokens, and 1 Awakening Gem Token. Right?

Cause if you add up the cost of every Locked Item it leaves you with 2 Spare Sig Stone Tokens, 1 Spare Catalyst and Awakening Gem Token, and 0 Champion/Crystal Tokens.
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    So. Am I getting this correct?

To get these

I first have to buy these

And since tokens are limited, if I don’t pay I won’t get what’s on the first picture?
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

Kabam Boo said:

am really hoping I can get the Plus Pass without having to buy the regular Pass first...

You can! Passes are limited to 1 per Summoner, which means you can either have the Pass or the Pass Plus. So, you can definitely get the Pass Plus straight away! Hope this helps! :)
    Definitely include that in the OP next time.... some people may have messed up today... I know a guy.....
    My apologies that it was not more obvious, @Demonzfyre ...
    We have noted this and will certainly pass this sentiment along to the team.

Wow, you're apologizing as if he's your boss, or an investor in Kabam. Never seen any Kabam employee apologize before.
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

Kabam Boo said:

Definitely include that in the OP next time.... some people may have messed up today... I know a guy.....
    My apologies that it was not more obvious, @Demonzfyre ...
    We have noted this and will certainly pass this sentiment along to the team.
    No worries.. I'm hoping Support can refund the less pass so I... I mean... that guy can get the higher pass.
  • Options
    Ayushman1999Ayushman1999 Posts: 32
    This event is totally unfair, now kabam forcing summoners to spend their money for game, now game is money based more not skill based, developers now become greedy.
    Let's boycott this game till this event or till they not take any action against this greedy nature
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Snurris said:

So. Am I getting this correct?

To get these

I first have to buy these

And since tokens are limited, if I don’t pay I won’t get what’s on the first picture?

Check my comment above you, you can buy every item in the shop as long as the first 4 Tokens you spend are the correct amounts. (1 Catalyst Token, 0 Champions/Crystal Tokens, 2 Sig Stone Tokens, and 1 Awakening Gem Token)
  • Options
    1Salty_Siren1Salty_Siren Posts: 50

I really love how TB is getting the same rewards as Cav besides 2% of a T5CC. If you’re going to introduce tiers to summoner appreciation couldn’t you at least give TBs more like you are with Cavs?

Exactly. Makes me regret pushing for TB. What I’ve got out of being TB really hasn’t justified the effort and $ i put into becoming TB so far.