**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 6* R2

MiekandKorgMiekandKorg Posts: 283 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all! I know this will be a weird set of options here, trust me.. I know.

I have 2 options for r2, and it will be my second r2 6 star.

The options are Cull Obsidian or Corvus Glaive. Now i know that corvus is most likely the obvious option, but honestly? I love cull too, and find his playstyle really fun. So.. Should I rank up corvus because of damage, or cull because of damage + i like his playstyle?

Obviously, I dont see a large downside for either, but figured Id get some input anyways
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Depends where you are in game. Heaps of people will tell you to go cull cuz he isn't bad and cuz you like him but ranking champs you will use often and are helpful is important. If you're finishing up act 6/7.1 I'd go corvus. If you are early Act 6 there are lots of resources to be gained and you may as well go with the guy you enjoy.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Corvus if you run suicides, but you say you have fun with cull, so you should probably go with cull.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    I have a rank 5 5* Corvus that collects dust in my roster because his ramp up is so long for the first fight especially in 7.1 and 7.2 where their health pools are over 400k. So if you enjoy Cull, then rank up Cull.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Cull, Corvus is overrated.
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203

Cull, Corvus is overrated.

Nah
  • I'd also say to consider if you have anyone on your team who synergizes well with them. They each have some useful synergies, which could make the difference for me if I was deciding.