**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did you forget to update the cavs in todays offers or nah?

Cause some of us bought these under the pretense that they were the buffed rate, this should probably be fixed ASAP

Comments

• BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    Or at the very least compensated for in some way
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Yeah I just notices I wasn’t sure if it was on purpose or not if so definitely a little misleading.
  • Same here
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Was just coming to see if someone mentioned this. An alliance mate brought this up but unfortunately I already popped my crystals. Definitely made the purchase assuming it was the recently buffed rates. Can’t imagine why anyone would think it’d be the old drop rates when making the purchase.
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    This isn’t the first time that Kabam has used the old drop rates on Cav crystals since they buffed the drop rates. It’s not cool, and I do hope that they fix this as soon as possible.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks! The team is looking into this. We apologise for the inconvenience in the meantime.
    Thank you for your patience!
  • Morgan1850Morgan1850 Posts: 2
    I agree with the good points raised by many others as I also bought the deal on the basis that the nexus would use the current cavalier drop rate. I recently put in a ticket to Kabam on a separate issue that also pertained to misleading info regarding a Crystal and on that occasion Kabam basically said sorry but the Crystal “worked as intended”. On that issue, despite being dissatisfied with the service/response and lodging a complaint, I decided to drop the matter because it was a free to play Crystal (and all I lost was time). But considering these nexus cavaliers were paid for, I hope Kabam admits this was a simple mistake on its end (if the reduced drop rate was intentional it raises some integrity issues considering how many people were misled by the offer) and compensates those affected with 10 nexus crystals with the current cavalier drop rates (assuming it doesn’t want to refund us our money back).
  • BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★

I agree with the good points raised by many others as I also bought the deal on the basis that the nexus would use the current cavalier drop rate. I recently put in a ticket to Kabam on a separate issue that also pertained to misleading info regarding a Crystal and on that occasion Kabam basically said sorry but the Crystal “worked as intended”. On that issue, despite being dissatisfied with the service/response and lodging a complaint, I decided to drop the matter because it was a free to play Crystal (and all I lost was time). But considering these nexus cavaliers were paid for, I hope Kabam admits this was a simple mistake on its end (if the reduced drop rate was intentional it raises some integrity issues considering how many people were misled by the offer) and compensates those affected with 10 nexus crystals with the current cavalier drop rates (assuming it doesn’t want to refund us our money back).

Pretty much yeah, if it was a free item it’s whatever but considering it was paid for I’d call it a different story
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    BinkPlayz said:

Pretty much yeah, if it was a free item it’s whatever but considering it was paid for I’d call it a different story
    As far as their obligation goes, the Drop Rates are posted with the Item. It's a matter of clicking on it to see them.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 632 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Re: 6-Star Daily Card & Thronebreaker Daily Card (August 1 - 2, 2021)

We sincerely apologise for the incorrect drop rate on the Nexus Cavalier Crystals, and thank you for your patience while we sorted this out!

Our team hopes that the following will present itself as a reasonable resolution:

-Cavaliers who purchased the 6-Star Daily Card will receive 5 x Nexus Cavalier Crystals (with corrected drop rate);
    -Thronebreakers who purchased the Thronebreaker Daily Card will receive 10 x Nexus Cavalier Crystals (with corrected drop rate).

Please allow a few days for our team to process this distribution. We aim to deliver these to your in-game inbox by the end of the week.

Great new @kabamboo. Thanks for helping everyone on this and making it right. Super solid!
  • Morgan1850Morgan1850 Posts: 2
    Thank you @kabamboo and Kabam for this helpful and fair response.