**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ultron Cauterize seems bugged

So i was running Ultron in aq like i normally do and his Function Cauterize after his s3 isn't procing for some reason. I also tested in ROL and still the same issue.
The images show right before the s3 and right after. It says Cauterize... but no icon is displayed and the damage is extremely gimped.

I'm getting a proc that reads "Wither." Previous testing has proven to me that this "Wither" normally only procs with bleed immune champs.

Something seems off here. Is anyone else getting this interaction?

Comments

• GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I noticed that "Wither" on the HUD too, but I actually got the Cauterise (with whatever synergy it is that gives him lingering Cauterise)

I don't even remember what Wither does; why would it appear on the HUD but do nothing?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Wither is a S2099 debuff that reverses regen and power rate and turns off America Chavez' dimensions (Just a stronger petrify) I have no idea why it would proc with Ultron. Maybe it's a bug with AW tactics (There's one that places wither if I remember correctly)
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Cauterize only lingers after the sp3 if you have the Hulkbuster synergy.
  • Hey there, can you share any video you have of this, along with info about who else you had on your team at the time, if it isn't shown in the video?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

@Kabam Zibiit
    Here is a picture of his details. Please note that it does not require any synergy for a Function Cauterize to activate. Currently, It is activating after s1 and s2. But isn't activating after s3.

People are confusing the synergy ability. This only allows Cauterize to linger for more time. It does not determine whether or not it should proc. Cauterize should still be procing even after s3.

In this case, currently, it isn't procing at all after the s3.

It says for the duration of the special attack. After a sp3 is not during a special attack. Its the same as his sp1. Cauterize won't linger after a sp1 unless you have the Hulkbuster synergy.