**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unveil the Mystery of the Contest and Defeat the God of Darkness!

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Is the symbioid gonna take like 50 catalysts per rankup or will people who do legendary just get him maxed super fast?
  • This is very good, I appreciate this. The last set of rewards on the cav milestones were fantastic, and this makes it all a lot better. I'm glad we can choose the resources we need over generic resources
  • qw67qw67 Posts: 43
    edited October 2021
    So I completed the heroic variation of the final preparations objective. Will I still get my summoned symbiote and Anti-venom?
    Please tell.
    edited October 2021
    qw67 said:

So I completed the heroic variation of the final preparations objective. Will I still get my summoned symbiote and Anti-venom? Please tell.

Oh and awesome specials with Anti-venom
  • VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    This one looks good 😊
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Who are the champions in the hive boss pool?
    Woud like some confirmation
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    can we earn rewards for lower difficulty?
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    So if I complete the September objectives after Oct 6th, will I miss the first few daily solo objectives or will I receive them all at once?
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Will we be able to use the summoned symbiote in general questing too? Using him in AW would be too much of course, but using him in monthly EQs and some story content would be interesting
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Do i need a max steve to do the one time reward quest? Or could I just push through with a rank 1 steve?
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 248 ★★

Does the symbiote have any synergies? Will it be useable post this event? Can we name it?

that'd be so cool if we can name the symbiote
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 427 ★★★
    Can somebody from Kabam explain what is the value of not putting 4* Cyclops New Xavier School in the crystal? Lol is he too effective for the game that Miike's afraid he'll break the economy.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I don't know how little symbiote upgrade works. Do I only need the klyntar catalyst or iso to?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    can we do all the difficulties of the cosmic horror quest?
    qw67 said:

So I completed the heroic variation of the final preparations objective. Will I still get my summoned symbiote and Anti-venom?
    Please tell.

Can somebody please tell
  • SoulcrisherSoulcrisher Posts: 44
    We need to complete any one difficulty right to acquire the symbiote!?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    qw67 said:

qw67 said:

Please tell.

Can somebody please tell
    Yep
  • So will the summoned symboid need iso or will it be like last time we’re it only needs the catylasts
  • Demon_was_taken23Demon_was_taken23 Posts: 10
    edited October 2021
    Webby72 said:

Will the summoned symbiote be powered down at the end of the month/unusable in normal story quest?

We will still probably be able to use it for story because kabam said that it was “ours to keep”.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Glad to be near the end of the September events, and October looks promising.

On the shard Cavs…what was the rationale for picking the other champs?

Symbiotes make sense, but the rest not so much. Knull and Anti-Venom have history with several characters already in game (Thor, Surfer, Ock, Green Goblin, etc.) but not a lot with many of the ones included in the “Cosmic Eclipse.” Quite a few of the “other” champs have been in the shard Cavs before recently (Electro, Cyke, e.g.).

Dr. Zola
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Question:
    The First Reward Tab on Cosmic Eclipse Quest on Legendary Difficulty says "T5 Class Catalyst Fragments - 450" is that just a 2% Crystal or do we get to choose the Class?

Good question. It's a Crystal! :)
    😥
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    fargenh said:

Really good rewards except from the fact that some people are in an iso drought and will go for 4 star shards and can’t max the symbiod

You don’t need Iso you just rank him up and he gets all the levels