**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game down or trouble getting in

Comments

• Yip
  • subash_vikramsubash_vikram Posts: 19
    This has been a fun few months
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Act 6 boss fight.... Revived domino, put her back to 100% health. Went to fight. Spinning screen for three minutes. Goes back to select champion and domino is dead. Wtf?

And the comp they gave for questing sucked in comparison to all the war and AQ comp. Now my boosts are wasted. My pots are wasted. 100ish units down the drain. Same lame problems occur today that existed since the first year of this game.
  • RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168
    New update, new bugs, same problems 😤
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    *insert sarcastic comment to mask the fact that I actually am feeling very tired and over how the game has been run for the past 3 months*
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    I'm positive the game is down again for emergency maintenance.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're very sorry about the inconvenience. Our team is sorting through some maintenance. We appreciate your patience.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    I'd probably be happier if I did this, but I'm addicted!
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    This game is getting so frustrating.....
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    cOmPaNsETiOn?! LOL
  • Naz_786Naz_786 Posts: 150
    This is fkn out our aq timing ffs, imagine all the Hype and they do this
  • JMartin5437JMartin5437 Posts: 19
    Frustrations….p
    Ebony_Naw said:

DNA3000 said:

I'm positive the game is down again for emergency maintenance.

My attitude is negative, but fear not- we can remain neutral.
    We could alternate between the two, but I would prefer to be direct.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Showing myself out now

Yeah, that's the best I got at the moment also.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,203 ★★★★★
    Hello again!!
  • CRYO_88CRYO_88 Posts: 57
    Why is it with every update they screw something up
    DrZola said:

Bright side: I’ve gotten a solid five minute look at the Anti-Venom loading screen and I can say I am impressed with the level of detail in the artwork. Top notch.

An optimist would say if we're very lucky, the problem is catastrophic and the servers will be down for long enough that we all get a free war season again.

It is like when you spin crystals and you either want the beyond god tiers or the bottom of the barrel hoping to pull the next Diablo.
  • MaximusIIMaximusII Posts: 15
    Got this error the my app force closed itself
  • I was doing legend run for two hours already since 2:00 am, does anyone can tell me if I can continue after sever back online? How does the counters work if sever is down? Kabam you already stole my legend title in 7.2, now you again!!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,203 ★★★★★

I was doing legend run for two hours already since 2:00 am, does anyone can tell me if I can continue after sever back online? How does the counters work if sever is down? Kabam you already stole my legend title in 7.2, now you again!!

Sorry to inform you but your run is toast.
  • The team resolved the issue and the game should be back up and running normally for everyone. I'd also recommend restarting your game, if you haven't had a chance to do so yet.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    What about AQ? We missed essentially the first 3 hours of AQ.... any chance of extending it?
    edited October 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

The game should be back now, folks. Thank you so much for your patience!

How do I get my units back for my revived and restored champ that was KO'd because of this along with my boosts that are now expired?

Trying to contact support, but the old secure force support page no longer exists, and the login on this page doesn't seem to like my login info.
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052843931-Game-Connectivity-Issues

Units don't grow on trees. Your compensation for questing has been beyond pitiful while I can't even claim the war and AQ ones because they're all expiring.

So how do I go about getting my units and boosts back?
    edited October 2021

The team resolved the issue and the game should be back up and running normally for everyone. I'd also recommend restarting your game, if you haven't had a chance to do so yet.

See my above post...