**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry and Controls Issue

Hi,
This is regarding the continued parry and controls issue that the whole world is very well aware of now. Being into software development field I do understand how irritating bug fixing and issue solving could be. But what I don't understand is, Kabam keeps compensating with Alliance health potions and revives etc which hardly covers 1/10th of all the fields of the game, that are heavily impacted.

For Example, how do you think these freebies compensate for the lost Arena Streaks because of these issues? How do you think you guys can compensate for the precious time I've lost because of this issue in such scenarios?

Another pointer, as aforesaid I do understand bug solving could really be hectic, but is it really acceptable to have the MOST BASIC part of your game/app, broken? Not for a few hours, day, weeks but for about more than a couple months already now? And still having no deadline to fix it? Even when the root cause os known?

I know for a fact when Kabam needs money, it introduces tougher quests, but what should the players do who have built a profile over years, but it is so broke now that instead of giving pleasures, all your game brings in people's life are the following:
1. Irritation/Disappointment of failing after performing the best
2. Waste of Precious Time
3. Unnecessary expense(hard earned real money), because you fail to fulfill the basic needs.

Please do understand that there is a limit to people's patience and it will run out sooner or later.
Do understand that the compensations you provide often end up in the stash and expires because even the compensations are not well thought of, unless you guys are planning to piss off the loyal customers you have?

It's unbalanced and unplanned in every possible manner. Losing an arena streak is no joke and it spoils an hour or half, of effort to build it again.

Now can you justify any of these above mentioned problems in a way that you really think is capable of making any sense?

Expecting the wisest of your planners to address to my concerns.

Not so Thankful,
A frustrated FTP Gamer(Blizzard_Bomber)

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Arenas are horrendous now, well said OP.
  • It's become near impossible to complete any Cavalier Path after today's update, without retrying or without spending some potions and revives.

The worse part of it is that, nowadays many of the champions are having abilities that impacts your parry and dex, so it has become impossible to figure out if the parry failed because of the ability or because of the issue.

Even harder to tell if these abilities are breaking down the whole functionality of Dex and Parry. No screen record can help you confirm that.
  • alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    Kabam already answer about fix, they gonna fix parry issue in 2022 😂 actually the main issue for me, and a lot of people, is lags (frame drops and stuttering). I’m using iPhone XR, and already playing with lags like 4 months! That’s really annoying, seems like they can’t fix lags, not this year.
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Every part of the game is breaking and became very very hard to play but they are keep sending only alliance compensation! So stupid.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, please refer to our most recent post about this here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/281785/input-system-update-sept-2021-engine-upgrades-robots-and-more
    We thank you in advance for your continued support and cooperation!
  • KingrowKingrow Posts: 1
    The parry and control is still not working
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    At the latest ver., when I evade, it became parry. The timing of the controls seems getting worse, so that I’ve stopped exploring act7-3…
  • alegka312 said:

Kabam already answer about fix, they gonna fix parry issue in 2022 😂 actually the main issue for me, and a lot of people, is lags (frame drops and stuttering). I’m using iPhone XR, and already playing with lags like 4 months! That’s really annoying, seems like they can’t fix lags, not this year.

I play on Android as well as iPad Pro 2020, the experience at iPad is more laggy for me. On Android the parry and controls issue is more prominent.
  • ericolor said:

At the latest ver., when I evade, it became parry. The timing of the controls seems getting worse, so that I’ve stopped exploring act7-3…

I would completely agree with that, but with one extra pointer to notice, this timing keeps changing too. On certain days it's a little quicker, and on certain days it just simply fails no matter what.
  • Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, please refer to our most recent post about this here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/281785/input-system-update-sept-2021-engine-upgrades-robots-and-more
    We thank you in advance for your continued support and cooperation!

Insightful but not really helping in any manner. The current way of compensating the loss we are bearing, really sucks. Very Very disappointing.

But thank you for taking your time to address the issue and give us an insight.