**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance Rewards not received

I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
edited October 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am in a silver 3 alliance and the whole alliance has not received rewards but we have gotten our ranks
Please look into the issue Kabam

~ITNT
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Steven_StarSteven_Star Posts: 1
    I haven’t recieved my alliance war rewards as well and I have particapates in more than 5 wars my alliance is silver 2. Please give us the rewards kabam, was really hoping to open my 3rd 6 star today.
  • SaadiaaiSaadiaai Posts: 11
    Same issues no rewards s2 941 rank
  • Золото 3, наград нет, косяков все больше)
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Same here

~dontsellthem
  • Hey there, it can sometimes take a bit of time for the rewards to fully allocate to everyone, due to the number of players who qualify for season rewards. You can rest assured that they will be sent out to everyone who earned them, so long as they stay with the alliance they earned them with until they are claimed..
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    edited October 2021

Hey there, it can sometimes take a bit of time for the rewards to fully allocate to everyone, due to the number of players who qualify for season rewards. You can rest assured that they will be sent out to everyone who earned them, so long as they stay with the alliance they earned them with until they are claimed..

Thanks sir ....

~ITNT
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    edited October 2021

Same here

~dontsellthem

Thanks for the support mate

~ITNT