**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ potions missing from loyalty store

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
Did they remove the AQ potions from the loyalty store when they added the overpriced AW potions or is it RNG that AQ is not there now?

Comments

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Pretty sure the announcement said they were replaced by the AW stuff.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    theyre setting a divide of glory for aq stuff, loyalty for aw stuff - since you only gain those resources in their respective areas

i think its lame :/
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    More bad design unfortunately. In the upper tiers the goal is not to need revives if you can help it and the lower tiers probably don’t get enough loyalty to buy them. The l1 team revives that cloud be used for aq were missing from the loyalty store for over a month and it was apparently random. Then they were there every few days. Now they will be gone.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    It doesn't matter when they put the potions. The loyalty cost is beyond my means.
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    7k for an l1 team revive is more than fair. Unfortunately they are gone for good. Now we can only get one for 280 glory once every 8 days. It's a blatant cash grab with Map 8 coming out. I love this game but I have to agree with the post above, just another nail in the coffin. Small things like this is what really pisses players off.
  • WillieB said:

7k for an l1 team revive is more than fair. Unfortunately they are gone for good. Now we can only get one for 280 glory once every 8 days. It's a blatant cash grab with Map 8 coming out. I love this game but I have to agree with the post above, just another nail in the coffin. Small things like this is what really pisses players off.

You can now get 4 per series from the Glory Store: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/285856/increasing-availability-of-level-1-alliance-revives-in-glory-store
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

WillieB said:

You can now get 4 per series from the Glory Store: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/285856/increasing-availability-of-level-1-alliance-revives-in-glory-store
    How about making single champion AQ revives available. I don't always want to kill all my champs before trying to revive and it is a waste to use a team revive on only 1 champion.
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    Having to use glory now vs the 7k loyalty for l1 revive is terrible imo.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Wait seriously? I had not realized that only loyalty for AW now. That is so terrible, it actually legitimately makes me question whether or not I am gonna stay and play aw this season.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★

WillieB said:

This is an insult because loyalty is more abundant and the loyalty store had no limit so you could buy as many as you wanted. Also glory is way more valuable for rank up material. It’s a cash grab and a blatant one at that.
  • CrowegCroweg Posts: 4
    So you increase the amount you can buy to 4? And call that good? How is that good. That’s doesn’t even cover 1 death a day … aq is arguably more popular/necessary then war. Now you mess with peoples ability to compete and complete. As someone else said all this is doing is pushing me and other players out of wanting to do alliance events. And before Black Friday. At least I’m thankful for that. Because if I decide to walk away from the game I’ll save a few hundred dollars not investing at the end of the month.
  • WillieB said:

You want us to spend glory for overpriced pots AND crappy revives now?