**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Year 7 Roadmap update

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
Let's hope this one will contain info about strikers, relics and solo competitive mode...expectations are on the floor
https://youtu.be/kBe9i9dD2k4

Video will go live in an hour

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I enjoy reading these. I remember waiting for each update everytime they came out when they first came out and just sitting and reading it again and again.
  • Options

I enjoy reading these. I remember waiting for each update everytime they came out when they first came out and just sitting and reading it again and again.

By the looks of it this one will be narrated. Hopefully with footage of what the aforementioned will look like I'm game
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    I dont think they will talk about the state of things in game but more on a narrative perspection on how the game evolved in the years with challenges and new characters.
  • Options
    Not what I would have liked to see but I'll most definitely take it.

Will we still see updates to the likes of relics, solo competitive mode etc at a later date?
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Is there any chance of us getting a new Dev Diary soon? Like, if not in December, could we possibly see one in January or Feb?
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    What happened to purple kang variant and devil dinosaur from last year's video
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Shock29 said:

Is there any chance of us getting a new Dev Diary soon? Like, if not in December, could we possibly see one in January or Feb?

An answer too this would be very nice. Even if it is a no that would be very appreciated!
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Galactus
  • Options
    Looks fun
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,832 ★★★★★
    And now combine this with a features and game update roadmap and we have something to look for. That galactus will come was obvious, right ? Curious whether such a roadmap is still in development
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Galactus. Never disappointed in Galactus!
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,025 ★★★★★

We titled the video Narrative Roadmap to make sure that we got across that this was all about the Narrative in 2022, but if that isn't enough, we can look to be even more clear in the future if we choose to do this again.

It was very cool, would love to see it be done again!
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

Sounds like:
    January - Mutants. Not a whole lot of detail besides that.
    February - Hell’s Kitchen, so that could be Defenders or really any of the many NYC based characters
    March - X of Swords, so characters important to that comic arc
    April - spiderverse “iconic foe and enigmatic ally.” Sandman or Lizard maybe? Plus another spiderverse hero, maybe Ben Reilly or Cindy Moon. Could also see Black Cat here.
    May - Mystics tying in with Doctor Strange movie
    June - Kree/Skrull conflict w/Nova. Probably cosmic champs.
    July - Asgardians. Mention of Ancient foe (Malekith?) and Thor’s allies (Valkyrie?)
    August - Surfer finds new hero in space. Adam Warlock? Unclear who second champ may be, probably tied to Galactus. Possibly another Herald.
    September - Villain seeks redemption starting with one of their most dangerous creations. Art in video looks like Juggernaut is involved? I dunno anything about this one.
    October - New threat to spiderverse. I’m thinking this is gonna be those vampire-type creatures from the spiderverse comics. Plus another Spider, maybe?
    November - Wakanda Forever. Maybe Shuri and Ulysses Klaue.
    December - Rocket and Groot month. No clear indication of who the new champion might be.

It’s cool to know they’ve got the whole year planned! I always like getting insight into development plans like this.

Im interested in the doctor strange month. Another Doctor strange, or a buff to the current one would be very nice. Love that character.

New york defenders does not sound fun. But i will keep a open mind
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Sounds like:

Similar to Warlock and Sunspot being released in a mutant month, I'd guess we may get Omega Sentinel and a mutant in January, would be really cool
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,025 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Sounds like:

Similar to Warlock and Sunspot being released in a mutant month, I'd guess we may get Omega Sentinel and a mutant in January, would be really cool
    Would love to see my summoner’s choice champion get released (although it’ll of course happen right as I’m planning on spending all my tech resources on Nimrod)
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    My guesses:

January - Pyro, Quicksilver
    February - Misty Knight, Colleen Wing
    March - Captain Britain, Omega Sentinel
    April - Black Cat, Sand man
    May - Wong, someone from the movie
    June - Wiccan, Hulking
    July - Gorr, Valkyrie
    August - Anti man, ???
    September - no idea
    October - Morlun, ???
    November - Shuri, someone from the movie
    December - Adam Warlock
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

We titled the video Narrative Roadmap to make sure that we got across that this was all about the Narrative in 2022, but if that isn't enough, we can look to be even more clear in the future if we choose to do this again.

I'd recommend calling Story Roadmap or Plot Roadmap in future videos just to ensure that there is no room for interpretation.