**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The new offer [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
  • I'm on s7 edge and got the cursed bundle if that what you guys are talking about
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Can a mod confirm if this is an error and that it should have been given out to all android user's?
    The same thing happened with the free egg crystal in the past, and the issue was quickly fixed
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Still no 2 star crystal or that 10 dollar offer. This blows I wanted to buy that 10 dollar one
    Kocheese wrote: »

this one
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I often wonder the same, and no I didn't get the offer but I use ipad mini
  • Hey again!

So for everyone who hasn't received their 2-Star Crystal for this offer, can you please provide me with your in-game usernames? If you don't want to share them publically you can send them to me directly. :) We're going to get to the bottom of this!

P.S. Merged the two threads together so we can update in the same area.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Same here no offer :(
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    @Kabam Vydious NDK13 is my Ign. Would like a fast reply for this please.
  • Hey gang -

I just received more information from the team and they informed me that this 2-star crystal offer is only available to certain regions. If you aren't in the following regions then, unfortunately, you aren't eligible to take part:

- United States
    - Canada
    - France
    - Australia
    - Japan
    - Russia
    - Brazil
    - Germany
    - United Kingdom
    - Italy
    - Mexico

If you are and are still experiencing problems with the 2-star crystal, please contact our support team so they can investigate that for you. I'm really sorry for any confusion this may have caused. :(
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Why are these things determined by region?
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Why are these things determined by region?

Because we live in a world where differences exist.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Is probably another one of those offers that is for android only, but NOT for all androids ...
    Kabam changed it last time, I don't see why did they not learn from the last mistake

Sometimes it's dependent on where you live, not just a "mistake"
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Dony banner is my ign thanks @Kabam Vydious
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Hey gang -

I just received more information from the team and they informed me that this 2-star crystal offer is only available to certain regions. If you aren't in the following regions then, unfortunately, you aren't eligible to take part:

- United States
    - Canada
    - France
    - Australia
    - Japan
    - Russia
    - Brazil
    - Germany
    - United Kingdom
    - Italy
    - Mexico

If you are and are still experiencing problems with the 2-star crystal, please contact our support team so they can investigate that for you. I'm really sorry for any confusion this may have caused. :(

But why?
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Hey gang -

- United States
    - Canada
    - France
    - Australia
    - Japan
    - Russia
    - Brazil
    - Germany
    - United Kingdom
    - Italy
    - Mexico

But why?

Aren't these things usually not dependent on Kabam but on Google or Apple?
  • @Kabam Vydious still didn't get the cursed crystal bundle.....in-game name:- GodSpeed909
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hi everyone, just a quick update on this matter - if you are an *Android user* that plays the game in English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Russia, and Japanese but are not located in the countries that are included in this promo, you can contact customer support and they will provide you with the 2-Star Monster Crystal. We have since removed the language surrounding these offers from the Android patch notes, but recognize that due to some targeting limitations on the app store platform, some players may have seen this promo and not been aware that they were not eligible to participate.

As most of you know, at times we run offers to a portion of the community in an effort to test promotions out on a smaller scale. Other times we will run promotions in partnership with specific platforms, or within certain countries to celebrate specific holidays. These promotions aren't meant to be unfairly selective, but more so custom tailored to specific audiences.

If you fall into the above category, please contact customer service directly. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.