**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Solo Events are now missing from my Solo Events Tab

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
xmen use and destroy all mutants were there and I was collecting points / rewards in both. I completed another map in the monthly EQ and now they are both gone! They are both still visible on my second FTP account but not my main account. I have restarted the game, issue persists....

Comments

• Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Has anyone checked?
    I'm missing the solo event, but it was there when I logged in upon release of the new eq and sq.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Same with me. I'm seeing the Sinister 6 one.
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    I'm seeing solo, and was accumulating points but now it's not accumulating any points and duel is buggy
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    I'm also not seeing the new anthropomorphic crystal shards even though it says I have 1500 of them
  • Options
    PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    Yeah same here
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    Yeah same. I disconnected hitting helps. Logged back in and my two mutants solo quest were gone.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Mine disappeared as well. I just completed an SQ Path.
  • Options
    Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    Could be cause sinister six ones restarted too all 3 were active on mine
  • Options
    Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    @Kabam Zibiit am I going to have to restart them I was through the first 2 milestones on both
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Even the sinister six solo event is not counting the points earned through fighting sinister six opponents.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

The team found a small issue with the new Solo Events and is working on getting them fixed. As soon as the issue is resolved, they will be reimplemented for everyone as normal.

Thanks for the heads-up, Zibiit.
  • Options
    SmivverzSmivverz Posts: 17
    Same here started doing solo objectives and now haven’t even got them showing what a waste of energy. So no compasses for anyone. Come on kabam.
  • Options
    King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    I got the gold crystals, I still have seven compasses and the two titles. The Anthropomorphic Crystal Shards are nowhere to be found. The Solo Events are now missing from my account.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Was happy to see the sinister six event return. That would give me the last 2250 shards needed to use on a fianl crystal.
  • Options
    Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93

The team found a small issue with the new Solo Events and is working on getting them fixed. As soon as the issue is resolved, they will be reimplemented for everyone as normal.

And for us that didn't get the glitched 700 greater golden crystals that would have nice
  • Options
    Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121

So will this mean the points already accumulated will come back too or have I just wasted energy for no reason?
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Are we safe to tackle content or will progress not be saved?
  • Options
    Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    I don’t have any of the X-Men solo objectives. Only the objectives for the compasses: complete chapter 1 act 1 etc. Hopefully it will be fixed soon?!
  • Options
    Suku6Suku6 Posts: 17
    Anyone with an idea what happened to the mutant solo objectives? They are no longer in game
  • Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit what about those who claim the objectives?? Will those shards be taken back?