**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Important please answer.

JakharrkJakharrk Posts: 123
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
Today I start spining a daily thronebreaker crystal than red wifi appears than look photo . I am very worried is someone is try to hack my account or is just a bug . Please answer . . Only play on single device .
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50
    Crine60 said:

If you need to contact Kabam support you will be asked all kinds of detailed account verification info so be prepared for that.

Very true. Unless you know every single detail about your account, even the ones you didn't know existed then you probably just want to change the pass.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Crine60 said:

If you need to contact Kabam support you will be asked all kinds of detailed account verification info so be prepared for that.

I mean it’s pretty reasonable considering they’re trying to verify it’s actually their account and not a fraud
    I didn't imply it was or wasn't reasonable, I was just advising the OP that it would happen because we get a lot of frustrated posts here from people who don't know to expect it and don't know the answers. It doesn't change if they know them or not but perhaps they will be less upset if expecting it.
  • Speedster327Speedster327 Posts: 3
    the same happened to me today....so is contacting kabam preferable coz more than one person went thru this the same day?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Jakharrk said:

Today I start spining a daily thronebreaker crystal than red wifi appears than look photo . I am very worried is someone is try to hack my account or is just a bug . Please answer . . Only play on single device .

Reboot your device and log back in. Change your password to be on the safe side.

This has happened in the past to me using Kabam & Playstore Accounts at the same time. It hasn't happened in a while, but I've guessed that it is because one account (Kabam account) stayed logged in when I lost connection, but the other linked login via the playstore didn't or vice versa.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Forgot when i made my account but know everything else. Crazy since i never got an email for it either.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Forgot when i made my account but know everything else. Crazy since i never got an email for it either.

You can find out when you made it from the App store. Not sure how to do it with Android.
  • As suggested, please change your password. If you need to contact support, for any reason, you can do so in the following ways:

In-game, please tap the gear icon in the top left corner, then tap "Support" followed by "Need more help? Contact us" to submit a support ticket.

Alternatively, you can do this via your web browser by following this link.
This discussion has been closed.