**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

*Resolved* Loading Time / Game Down Issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    edited February 2022
    Not sure if others notice but sometimes over 1 minute just to load and when it does its very laggy
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Yes iPhone 13 pro same problems. Especially noticeable in arena
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Yes - game is loading slow on every action. Adding tons of time to simply tasks.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★
    Berlad8 said:

the game is completely unplayable.
    arena is just too painful to play right now,which is sucks because i really need units. so i skip this round until they fix the problem.

Same here was hoping to get some units to finish the last 10 percent of abyss collector and then this happens.so yhh first day of this arena round and we screwed.thnks ALOT!!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    never mind
  • edited February 2022
    Hey there, could those who are seeing this share the information request in the forum bug report template?
  • SaxodogSaxodog Posts: 5
    Same problem here on my old Xiaomi Mi5 S Plus.Noticed the problem today..
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Device and Version: iPhone X
    Device Operating System: iOS 15.3.1
    Mobile Carrier: Verizon
    Cellular or WiFi: Both have longer loading times
    Game Version Installed: 33.3.0
    Game Mode: Essentially everywhere except while in a fight
    Champions Affected: Not a champion issue, just a loading time issue
    Active Boosts: None
    Description of the Issue: Times loading between things has greatly increased for about 24 hours. I first noticed it 22 hours ago, and it hasn't gotten any worse or any better since then. I've attached 2 videos that showcase the extended loading times when you're trying to move from node to node as well as the time it takes you to log into the game. I'll just go ahead and say one more time that gameplay while in a fight is not affected at all, and it is not different. The only thing, at least for me, that is worse is the loading times.

Takes 7 seconds to move from one node to another in autoplay
    https://youtu.be/scq53FdSWyU

Takes a full 100 seconds to load into the game:
    https://youtu.be/OJd4DaiYxDk
    this video is sideways for some reason, but you get the point

• Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
    I’ve been using a IPhone 11 and I’m having a lot of slow loading screens and Big lag freezes during dashes of champions or generally fighting which usually ends with me taking a combo because of the disruption.
  • JuliusVTJuliusVT Posts: 46
    edited February 2022
    Device: iPhone 11

Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: Bith

Game Version: 33.3.0

Game Mode: Game Loading, Navigation, Request for help, going from screen to screen

Champions Affected: NA

Active Boosts: NA

Description of the Issue: Game is very slow in navigation through the screens and trying to get to gameplay. All gameplay modes seem fine when fighting.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Device and Version: Two separate devices and three accounts. Pixel 3 and Pixel 5.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11): Both devices running Android 12.

Mobile Carrier: Pixel 3 is WiFi only. Pixel 5 is Verizon Wireless.

Cellular or WiFi: Both. Happens on both my office and home WiFi, both of which are Gigabit. A speedtest on both devices shows that I get at least 200 Mbps download speeds on both.

Game Version Installed: 33.3.1 on both devices.

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? All

Champions Affected: N/A

Active Boosts: N/A

Description of the Issue: Loading screens take a very long time to load. Several minutes sometimes. Sometimes I have to force close the game and restart before it will work. Interacting with the UI is also laggy. Clicking on a node to move up on a path, opening a crystal, navigating between screens. Essentially anything that requires UI interaction is very sluggish. Fights seem to work normally, although the fight summary screen is also slow to come up once the fight is complete.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Device: OnePlus 8t
    Android : 11
    Game veriaon : latest after hotfix of vfeb
    Game mode: all
    Wifi

Every loading screen has a good 15 seconds added to it. Claiming items require 5 seconds more than usual.

Moving a tile requires extra time. But once in motion it's normal. It's not laggy or choppy but as if everything just loads slower.

The screens that don't have loading in between don't have issues but everything else is longer.

Opening the game takes a minute or 2 more than normal
  • I am playing from Germany with IPhone 12 Pro Max. I have the same problem.. the game is too slow.. something is happened…
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    The gameplay itself is normal. But any and all interactions with game are super slow
  • Device and Version: iPhone 13 Pro

Mobile Carrier: AT&T

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Mode: all loading screens, initial start, and game modes (arena, AQ, quest, crystal stash & menu navigation)

Champions Affected: N/A

Active Boosts: N/A

Description of the Issue: I have been experiencing this for 36-48 hours. All loading screens are significantly delayed; up to 3 minutes to start game, several seconds 5-15 between all screen transitions, crystal selections, movement along nodes, transitions between arena fights

Screenshot or Video:
  • Chococookies822Chococookies822 Posts: 9
    edited February 2022
    2 days ago I logged onto mcoc and the loading times became absurdly long. Logging on takes about 3 minutes and entering fights take about 2 from pressing the fight button to entering the fight. This is still happening It’s not a connection issue as my connection works fine on all other things and the game isn’t ever showing it’s a connection issue. I’ve heard from other people that they’re having the same issues. If it helps I use an iPhone XS
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    Yeah, same. Delay like x10 then usual.
    Nothing new, every update - new features
  • CristtCristt Posts: 15
    edited February 2022
    Device and Version: Android s10

Device Operating System: 12

Mobile Carrier: Roger's

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 33.3.3

Game Mode: Slow loading problems happen in Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

Champions Affected: NONE only a loading time issue

Active Boosts: NONE

Description of the Issue: It started happening 24 hrs ago, just all of a sudden.
    Long loading tines between menus and fights.
    ARENA is very bad to grind.
    Video is attached
    https://youtu.be/bstiVIpDBP0
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Device: iPhone 11

Device Operating System: iOS 15.3.1 (tried also on iOS 15.2.1)

Mobile Carrier: Telus

Cellular or WiFi: Rogers

Game Version: 33.3.0

Game Mode: Game Loading, Navigation, Request for help, going from screen to screen

Champions Affected: NA

Active Boosts: NA

Description of the Issue: Game is very slow since last evening (~24 hours ago) in navigation through the screens and trying to get to gameplay. All gameplay modes seem fine/slight lag when fighting.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    3 different devices - Iphone 8, Iphone X, Iphone 12... all slow.. All game modes / actions. Buying a crystal takes like 15 seconds. Auto fighting a quest the game seems to take about 10-15 seconds between moves. Every single aspect of the game is slowed to a crawl. Feels unplayable.

• SpotifySpotify Posts: 1
    Yup, I'm experiencing the same issues it takes forever to load and navigate between screens my internet is stable it's just the game
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    Same issue, logging in/loading takes forever, claiming items from mail takes forever, everything except actual fights seems to have slowed to a crawl.

Primary device is iPhone 12pro, ios 15.2.2, but also an issue on my old iPhone 7.

Unplayable.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Running pixel 3a with two accounts. Not much lag in game but loading screens take forever. Started earlier this morning and has persisted in all modes of content.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Its like free energy in AQ at the moment. Move a tile, gain a point at the same time*

*not quite that bad but horribly, horribly laggy for all inputs though the fight itself is ok, not brave enough to try any of the side quest or act 7 even though I have heaps of pots from the generous solo compensation packages we get on a regular basis.
  • eRkoeRko Posts: 7
    Device and Version: iPhone 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Both have longer loading times
    Game Mode: Essentially everywhere except while in a fight
    Champions Affected: Not a champion issue, just a loading time issue
    Active Boosts: None
    Description of the Issue: Every screen loadtime expand from 2 seconds to 60 seconds. This game is not playable anymore
  • Gohan06Gohan06 Posts: 4
    It's really annoying... can't play arena at all with these long loading screens
  • KyriosRaisKyriosRais Posts: 65
    what is going on with this game, loading screen time, animation transition all like playing in a 1MB ram phone. IOS user here, since 1 week ago this game is too slow to run on an iPhone. my phone temperature going crazy in 10mins. usually not at all