Question about newer huawei devices

VaydesVaydes Member Posts: 11
Greetings fellow summoners,
I got a question to ask, so my current phone (Huawei P Smart 2021) does not support google services, and as such I had to download the game through Aurora Store which is an alternative to the Play Store, now what I'm wondering is this breaking the ToS?

Comments

• OminiManOminiMan Member Posts: 34
    Vaydes said:

I got a question to ask, so my current phone (Huawei P Smart 2021) does not support google services, and as such I had to download the game through Aurora Store which is an alternative to the Play Store, now what I'm wondering is this breaking the ToS?

I don't think so. The only problem is you won't be able to make any purchases from the the units store.
  • VaydesVaydes Member Posts: 11
    Thank you all for finding the time to reply to my post!
    I just dug out my old phone, seeing as it has Google services I might try installing the game on it.
  • LoveOnlyOneGalLoveOnlyOneGal Member Posts: 2

Hey there! I am not familiar with the Aurora store itself, but if it is not a store that we officially support, you may lose access at any time.

In this case, what is the solution that you have to enable those without Google Play Store to download the game and continue their game progress as I am currently stuck in this predicament where I am unable to play the game due to the new phone I just bought (Huawei P50) doesn't support Google Play Store that resulted in me in losing access to the game.
  • HarpenerHarpener Member Posts: 41
    Vaydes said:

Hey the easiest solution is to check the YouTube videos about installing Google Play and google services on a huawei phone. There are a couple different methods which work since that’s how pretty much everyone in China does it to get the apps which aren’t supported in China such as vpns to access the outside internet. My friends with the newest huawei phones do this minutes after buying the device
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Member Posts: 83
    Vaydes said:

I run a huawei P30 and when I upgraded I'm definitely not getting a huawei for this exact reason. Just not worth the hassle in my opinion
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Member Posts: 83
    Vaydes said:

Hey man. Did you manage to get the ticket sent? If you need it I can help you more but not here. Discord or line if you have them