**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cross-Fights in Cav Difficulty (Merged Threads)

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 995 ★★★★
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Are they working right? Some of the lanes I've done, they definitely worked for champs with the appropriate tags (Mephisto, Purgatory, Dr. Strange), but on other lanes, using those same champs, they're not working.

The in fight attack boosts are showing up, just not carrying over as cross fights.

Is anyone else noticing that? I'm reluctant to call it a bug, cause with this month's "tags get cross-fight, but the entire class gets in-fight" buffs is making my face hurt.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 995 ★★★★
    Thanks @Hayden216 glad it's not just me.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yup not getting crossfights
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    Not working throughout the whole EQ, can kabam get anything right atm, lol?!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    I didn’t bother with the tag and just used mystic champs.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Was just looking this up thought I was crazy. I like this tag last time to see what ebony maw can be with more attack but can't get the cross fight. I can get 10 with ease during the fight just not converting them on maw or glaive for sure.
  • MerseysideRedMerseysideRed Posts: 13
    There is a global node specifying that it works only for tagged champions, if I can remember correctly. So I guess it works fine.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Used both a mystic & illuminati champ & gaining charges but no cross fight carrying over. BWCV ftw regardless
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    So I don't think mystics get to keep the cross fights, but the Tags do. However, magik is both and not getting them.
  • Honestly the tag related nodes are easier because most of the time you can just bypass them
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Reading is powerful, only the tag champs gain the furies from the cross fights, they also only last for two fights so might be why y’all feel they aren’t applying

Reading is powerful, only the tag champs gain the furies from the cross fights, they also only last for two fights so might be why y’all feel they aren’t applying

I can't speak for everyone who has said they're not working, but Cav 1.2 is when I noticed it, and as I mentioned, my champs were Mephisto (dimensional being), Purgatory (dimensional being) and Dr. Strange (Illuminati).

It worked on one lane, but none of the others.

I just started 2.2, and on my first lane, cross-fights are applying. We'll see how subsequent lanes go.

It's definitely not behaving properly though.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    mgj0630 said:

I can't speak for everyone who has said they're not working, but Cav 1.2 is when I noticed it, and as I mentioned, my champs were Mephisto (dimensional being), Purgatory (dimensional being) and Dr. Strange (Illuminati).

It worked on one lane, but none of the others.

I just started 2.2, and on my first lane, cross-fights are applying. We'll see how subsequent lanes go.

It's definitely not behaving properly though.
    Perhaps it’s the mystic class aspect of them that’s blocking them from applying
    Nah it seems bugged for sure. Not carrying over on both lanes on right side but left side it works fine. Must be some interaction with those 2 lanes extra nodes but can't figure out what.
  • Hayden216Hayden216 Posts: 35
    This quest is so damn broken… I mean game.
    Using Hercules and Hyperion against the Phoenix boss and doing 0% damage no matter how many buffs I have. Could be 3, could be 8. Didn’t matter. Kabam seriously needs better quality control.
  • Hayden216Hayden216 Posts: 35
    Yeah Buffed Up is definitely busted… damage going to 0 then coming back randomly while having enough buffs the whole time; and non buffed champs doing damage at random times as well, kinda funny
    edited March 2022
    For the not carrying over I paused a video on the lane. As you can see I have done 2 fights already with maw which you can see with the persistent but don't have the carry over.

It's not very hard to do it in the fight as you can see I'm triggering them per fight

As I said earlier it works perfectly for the left 2 lanes but doesn't on the right 2.

I'm just working explore so I haven't done the further tags yet just finished my explore of 1.2 as I fully explore one then next so I can be lazy and not shuffle teams.

Slight edit because of slight error on lanes by me.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I used maw and CGR. Both have tagtical advantage but cross fights don't carry over
    Hayden216 said:

This quest is so damn broken… I mean game.
    Using Hercules and Hyperion against the Phoenix boss and doing 0% damage no matter how many buffs I have. Could be 3, could be 8. Didn’t matter. Kabam seriously needs better quality control.

There is your problem mate. It is defence buffed up. So phoenix need 3 buffs not you. She can dash back and purify your debuffs for more fury on her. Alt use voodoo for his loa just don't use sp1 to nullify them all
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    Cross fights are broken. Explored the first 2 chapters so far and barley works. Don’t get me started on that bs phoenix
    Pheonix boss needs buffs on her for you to do damage, try reading the node correctly
    Also horseman wolvy can easily take her down if you have him
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah this is terrible. Toad in 3.1 took me 170 hits after I should have built 10 cross fight charges in the previous 2 fights. Terribly designed didn’t we already mention the cross fight tags were not selective enough. And folks have been mentioning this for a day now how is there no acknowledgement?

👏 test 👏 your 👏 game 👏 before 👏 launching 👏 content 👏 s 👏 m 👏 f 👏 h 👏
  • Hey there, passed the reports onto the rest of the team to look into. If you see this happen in another quest, just let us know and we'll pass along the info for investigation as well.

Hey there, passed the reports onto the rest of the team to look into. If you see this happen in another quest, just let us know and we'll pass along the info for investigation as well.

It happens in 3.1 also with the Spiderverse, Symbiote, and Sinister Six tags.

I was using S2099, Miles Morales, Red Goblin, Peni Parker, and Mysterio. All of them carry one of the appropriate tags.

In some lanes, the cross-fights worked, while in others they didn't.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Hey there, passed the reports onto the rest of the team to look into. If you see this happen in another quest, just let us know and we'll pass along the info for investigation as well.

It happens in 3.1 also with the Spiderverse, Symbiote, and Sinister Six tags.

I was using S2099, Miles Morales, Red Goblin, Peni Parker, and Mysterio. All of them carry one of the appropriate tags.

In some lanes, the cross-fights worked, while in others they didn't.
    can confirm. used spidey 99, venom and stealthy on civil warrior lane and got no prefights
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    So at times it works and other times it doesn’t, is it bugged? Atm I’m using a symbiote I had over 10 tactical edge and then started another fight and none of it crossed over, it has happened multiple times I didn’t think anything of it but now I’m just wondering if it’s bugged?
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Yah it’s been happened to me in every quest, at times it’ll work and and times it won’t, for right now I’m doing symbiotes it worked for 1 lane and then for the other it hasn’t and I used the same champ for both lanes.