**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.3.6 changed to spawn only Small Energy Refills...?

2»

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    Honestly, it might benefit you to look in a different place for farming. That’s not the only quest with above average rng.
  • KlippKlipp Posts: 188 ★★

Honestly, it might benefit you to look in a different place for farming. That’s not the only quest with above average rng.

Please if you could tell me where I could farm 2-4 full refills every day I will gladly go run it. Another person I know used to do a run in chapter 2 because it could be autofought but he has run into the same thing we have.

There has been the occasional time rng has not given a full refill but on a consistent basis there would typically be 2 or maybe 1 full refill every run I would do and that’s why I didn’t mind actually doing the fights to get them. This is going to completely change the way I play this game
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

So because they aren't spawning so you can farm them, when we know they generate through RNG, you've ascertained that they changed it. I see.

Just did 7 runs and did not see any but every single time there were small refills on the paths that used to have the big ones and that never used to happen

Something is up, I’ve run this quest so many times I know it like the back of my hand. I know what I’m talking about.
    Right, so people just jump to the conclusion that they changed it. Gotcha.
    I don't know whether they have changed it or not, but they have changed farming quests before.
    They also notified us about it. The Act 1 Rev was intended to help new Players. People milked it, and they changed it.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

I’ve run it 6-7 times in the past 24 hours and I got a revive or full energy refil everytime. It’s rng, relax and keep running it

That's blatant lie my friend unless you used more energy refill to run it as you will get another refill . But wait what 😶😶😶😶😶
  • I’ve run it 6-7 times in the past 24 hours and I got a revive or full energy refil everytime. It’s rng, relax and keep running it

That's blatant lie my friend unless you used more energy refill to run it as you will get another refill . But wait what 😶😶😶😶😶
    ?? he is right. It IS rng lol. keep running it.
  • Hey All,

Sorry for the late response. This change is intentional but went out earlier than it should. We meant to get this out next month and planned to announce it as well.

While it's not a problem that there are some areas of the game that you can replay to find some items and resources, there shouldn't be a space where it's consistently more profitable on energy than what is used. This is not sustainable for Energy.

We apologize for the lack of communication. We will be cleaning up this thread and closing it as well because it went off the rails very quickly.
This discussion has been closed.