**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doom Sp3 does zero damage in 7.4.2

Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
Is the cosmic a ghost rider path where doom is supposed to be a good option even with a Mystic booster special three does absolutely zero damage in every fight

Comments

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    You need to build up prowess charges, they take 90% less damage if you haven’t got any. You get a temporary one each time you fill a bar of power, it becomes permanent if you nullify a buff. Hope this helps.
    Sorry my mistake reading it back now doesn’t say what I remember

But running the fight I’m having no problems with it

It’s loaded them all messed up but you get the point from looking at the hit count
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Skydad23 said:

Is the cosmic a ghost rider path where doom is supposed to be a good option even with a Mystic booster special three does absolutely zero damage in every fight

I also faced it when I explored 7.4 . Its a bug imo
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Noobda said:

Skydad23 said:

It happened when you go from basic atcatik. Right in to a sp so hav to delay the sp3 els it kind dos basic damage
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Noobda said:

Skydad23 said:

It happened when you go from basic atcatik. Right in to a sp so hav to delay the sp3 els it kind dos basic damage

That's still a bug.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Noobda said:

Gamer said:

Noobda said:

Skydad23 said:

That's still a bug.
    Agerd just told a worker around it
  • Do you happen to have any footage of one of these fights? Seeing what happens before and after can help us to determine what exactly could be going on.