**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Way to comepletely wipe all data of the game

I'm playing on a backup phone, and when I went into the game, it created an account. I logged into my main, and everything was going well. Here's where the trouble begins. I went to check in on my mini, and as I logged out of my mini, I accidentally tapped to continue without logging in, which logs me into the account that was created when I went into the game. The game simply will not load for whatever reason. I've tried restarting my device, reinstalling the app, and turning on a VPN. Nothing works. I think it's definitely related to the account being so new that there is no data on it at all. I'm trying to find a way to delete every bit of data of the game, since if I delete it and reinstall, it looks like it keeps the data of the new account on the device. Another device I can't use for the longterm logs in fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    if you are on Android, and only one gmail account is active, as soon as you open the game (even after fresh install) it will log you on automatically to that account, so my suggestion is to log in with 2 or more gmail accounts to your device, then clear MCOC's data and try again, as soon as you see something related to google play pop out, click elsewhere so that you get to pick which account to use for login, and just ignore the login (not sure if it's possible tho) and see if that works.

another solution (and easier one) is just go to device's settings > accounts > log out your google account.
    then reinstall the game (or just clear it's data) and try again.

hope that helps
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Sign out of Game Center and try again. Or sign out of Game Center, reinstall the game and try again.
  • RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Posts: 97
    zuffy said:

Sign out of Game Center and try again. Or sign out of Game Center, reinstall the game and try again.

I don't think logging out of game center is going to fix anything, I think parz is logging onto an account that is directly linked with the application and doesn't require some form of sign in.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    worse case scenario, reset your phone to factory defaults and update all your stuff all over again.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian

Thanks for all the help guys. It allowed me to log in after an extended period of the app being deleted. It's still quite a weird thing to happen, and is probably a bug to be looked into.

Link that account to a kabam ID and then you won't ever have issues again