**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Golden circle STILL missing

De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
Not being funny but how hard is it honestly to get this quest back out? It’s one fight and has been around for ages. I know it’s not much but it’s stuff I’m missing out on from a purchase which is not right. I love being able to have an easy access to a decent amount of gold. I haven’t been able to run this quest for two weeks how long will this take?!

Comments

• Perfect timing. I think we just fixed this bug. Can you take a look and let me know if you see it now? If so, awesome! We can start focussing on rectifying the issue for those that missed it. If not, we still have work to do.
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★

Perfect timing. I think we just fixed this bug. Can you take a look and let me know if you see it now? If so, awesome! We can start focussing on rectifying the issue for those that missed it. If not, we still have work to do.

@Kabam Miike absolutely perfect. Right there and running just fine. Genuinely happy about this :) great stuff
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★

Yep! I see it now.

I know my life’s sad when I’m happy about the golden circle coming back 😆 but genuinely happy about this
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Not there for paragon

I’ve got it, assuming there isn’t like a separate Paragon difficulty I should have been expecting to see.
  • Gmonkey said:

My sigil just expired not worth renewing.

Ok, I'm assuming it had expired before you had replied? I'm going to go back to assuming we have this fixed unless I get any other reports saying otherwise.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s back for me.