**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection problems recently (unable to even log into game)

Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
So an hour or so after the SW sigil arena went live I attempted to log in but haven't been able to. I get hit with the red disconnected symbol even on the main screen, despite wifi working completely fine on all other devices and very little previous connection problems this month

Device Huawei P smart
Running Android 9 OS
start problems 11AM EST
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★

usually if there is connection problems you can at least make it to the second screen, I don't even get any message it just gets stuck like this for ages (upwards of 15 minuets.
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.
    so, bit of an update @Kabam Zibiit
    Performed all the recommended steps restart device, delete re-install mcoc, clear cache, the only thing that worked was re-installing mcoc, but it only works for one session, as soon as I try to close then re-open the game it runs into the same problem. For me this looks very similar to the major android login issue we had a while back.
    had an old tablet (Lenovo M10 FHD) and did a full factory reset on it making it essentially a blank device and installed mcoc but still had the problem so I am confident that the problem is at mcoc servers end rather than a technical fault with my device.
    Since approximately 11AM PT on Friday I have been completely unable to login to the game, after completing all the standard troubleshooting steps recommended by both kabam and google play I have still not had issue resolved. I have sent in a ticket but not had a response (outside of the basic questions that you get asked with every submitted ticket0 after 3 days, I would really appreciate some answers since I have already missed some of the SQ and the SW sigil arena and would like a resolution quickly before it effects my rewards from content like EOP.

1.) Is it worth me sending in a second separate follow up ticket to try and get a better/faster response?

2.)what is the standard kabam response time for answering support tickets, I fully understand that a rapid response is to much to ask but after 3 days I would really appreciate at least a timeline for when they are likely to have the issue fixed by even if it upwards of a week?

3.)Is there anything I can do to enable support to fix my issue faster or easier

Attached is an image of the message I sent to kabam support with greater detail about my issue

• Hey @Erik_Killmonger1001, our Support Team's response time depends on several factors, including how busy they are and how complex your issue is.

Submitting another ticket won't speed up the response time. There's nothing you can do to make our Support Team respond any faster, they are working through each ticket in the order they were received.

I recommend being patient in the meantime. Rest assured, they'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
This discussion has been closed.