**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buffer in Game Causing Input Delays

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve seen countless reports of dropped inputs, failing parries, and many other bugs. But this is something I’ve never seen before.
https://youtu.be/fmSMtXFG_iw
If you watch the video, at 0:09, you can see the game stop for a second. After that, every single thing I do is a tiny bit delayed. Dexes turn into blocked hits. Parrries turn into getting hit in the face.

Now, this is not the first time this has happened. I always get this kind of thing if I get a notification in the middle of a fight, and I exit the app then re-enter it after being in another app. Also, this happens a lot when I turn my phone off and then turn it back on and go back into the fight from the pause screen.

I’ve never seen anything like this before, so I figured it would be beneficial to see some video evidence of it. And I know there’s not any proof that all my inputs are delayed, but you can see things I do are uncharacteristic from normal fights. I do mess up in fights, but this isn’t the first fight this has happened in.

If anyone knows a good way to record my taps on the screen while recording the fight, please let me know. And so that Valkyrie doesn’t come and Ctrl+V all over this post, here’s the bug template.

iPhone X
iOS 15.5 (but has also happened in previous systems)
Verizon
WiFi
Up to Date on Updates
Alliance War, but also happens in other Modes
Alliance War Power Boost Active
Using 6 star rank 3 Black Widow Claire Voyant against Super-Skrull

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen that kind of buffering in my phone—the question is why it happens. But clearly around 0:09 you have the game briefly “freeze.”

What is going on that requires buffering midfight?

Dr. Zola
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I’ve seen that kind of buffering in my phone—the question is why it happens. But clearly around 0:09 you have the game briefly “freeze.”

What is going on that requires buffering midfight?

Dr. Zola

I have no idea. I got no notifications, didn’t close out of the app, I think it’s the game’s issue. Yet another, add it to the list
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I'm on an iPhone XS Max and I see these on a daily basis and for longer durations than that.
  • Hey @TheBair123, I recommend checking out THIS announcement as it contains a link to the dedicated feedback form we're using to gather information on issues like this.
This discussion has been closed.