**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Kabam Jax

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jax and I am the newest community manager with Marvel Contest of Champions! I am unbelievably excited to be here and to be a part of the team. I’m a lifelong gamer, a passionate content creator and a huge advocate for positive, inclusive communities.

Internally, the team working on MCoC has sung the praises of this community. They’ve told me, and from what I’ve seen already, you are a passionate and vocal group! My goals are simple: to have a positive impact on this community while nurturing communication and (where possible) transparency between the team working on MCoC and the fans playing it! For all of you, that means keeping passion and excitement high while ensuring that energy manifests in a positive way.

I’d love to hear how long you’ve been playing MCoC, who your favourite champion is and what keeps you coming back?

Looking forward to this new adventure,

Jax
<3

PS, I cannot fix the input issues, though I wish I could. ;)

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Welcome to the community/forums Jax.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Glad to see a new face! Look forward to seeing what you do as part of the MCOC family.

I joined Feb 8th, 2015 and while I have taken a couple breaks here and there (the game took up a lot of storage on my early iPhones), I have been playing pretty consistently since. My favorite champion in the game is probably one of the following for story, ability, animation, or a combo: Black Bolt, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Magik, and Warlock. I probably keep coming back because of a mix of nostalgia for the content (and even for the game itself after 7 years), the quality friends, the entertaining forums and community built up around the game, and the overall enjoyment that I have for so many game mechanics, designs, and challenges.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Humble Welcome to the community Jax!
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Transparency huh? Lmfao. With kabam? Yea ok. I won’t hold my breath with that. But hey. Welcome
  • Farhan_cr7Farhan_cr7 Posts: 1
    Nova is my favourite champion please make him better like nick fury please.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    We hope you have a lot of insight to offer both sides of the table @Kabam Jax
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forums, Jax. Hope you survive the experience!

I've been playing since December 2015, I keep coming back because I want to get new champions and enjoy playing them. My favourite... eh, I don't have a single favourite.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    Welcome Jax! It is awesome to see your enthusiasm for the game and your goals of creating more open communication between the devs and the community. It is always nice to have an intermediary between us. I sure hope you maintain those ideals and standards and not become too complacent in the following years. We have seen that be a problem since the announcement of 12.0 where we get honest open communication for a few years and then it dies out.

I've been playing this game since 2015 and the main thing that keeps me from quitting the game is that there are no other games like it. It has the nice blend of strategy and skill to it that no other game has. There is no grinding low level enemies for XP so we can beat the grandmaster. Rng can suck, but it is part of the game to make do with what you got.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★
    Welcome Jax!
    I’ve played this game for 5+ years now. Maybe you can tell us what the secret ingredient is, cause it’s incredibly addictive. ( is it heroine?) But the community is really cool, and finding an alliance with awesome people makes it even more enjoyable. Hope you’ll like it here and help to improve these forums!
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Hey Jax! Wishing you the best welcome to our community and game!

As for your question on my favourite champion, I will let you have the first guess...
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    So Jax... for some instant cult hero status, do you want to share a nugget of transparent news with us? Should give us a sign of things to come :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Welcome, Jax!