**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is champion of 6.2.6 bugged?

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
I was fighting the champion boss of act 6.2.6 and at last 10% i didn t understand what it happened. I removed alle the indestructible charges but the champion decame undestructible again.....ah and no prowess were gained
Is the champion bugged? Already nerfed?

Comments

• Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWsKSwnGQRI

i just brought my stryfe up to rank 4 and wanted to test him against the champion, i know he was nerfed but i couldnt find anything that would say this is intended, has anyone else had this?
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWsKSwnGQRI

i just brought my stryfe up to rank 4 and wanted to test him against the champion, i know he was nerfed but i couldnt find anything that would say this is intended, has anyone else had this?

Wait, did you just bipase the whole dex phase?
    Yes thats what im talking about, theres no way this is intended right?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Yes it is actually, if you got three prowess from previous fights then died, it’s completely intentional

Yes it is actually, if you got three prowess from previous fights then died, it’s completely intentional

This was a solo, so no i didnt get 3 prowess from the previous fight, plus in the video he started at 40% health and when he hits 10% he cant regen above that so i never even got to the 10% phase
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    well that was certainly new. interested if you could recreate that with any other champ. i have a theory. i believe they changed it so that you only need one dex, which would result in you only needing one personal prowess passive to bypass the indestructibles. i think there's a chance the game misidentified the horseman passive prowess for the one you get from dexing the special. that still doesn't explain why he didn't gain the indestructibles.

the callout for the indestructibles comes up but he doesn't actually get them

well that was certainly new. interested if you could recreate that with any other champ. i have a theory. i believe they changed it so that you only need one dex, which would result in you only needing one personal prowess passive to bypass the indestructibles. i think there's a chance the game misidentified the horseman passive prowess for the one you get from dexing the special. that still doesn't explain why he didn't gain the indestructibles.

the callout for the indestructibles comes up but he doesn't actually get them

I saw a video of him after nerf and it seems like you don’t even gain prowess anymore and he still has 3 indestructible charges so I’m not too sure
  • H700H700 Posts: 87
    Try again
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

I was fighting the champion boss of act 6.2.6 and at last 10% i didn t understand what it happened. I removed alle the indestructible charges but the champion decame undestructible again.....ah and no prowess were gained
    Is the champion bugged? Already nerfed?

He's already nerfed but his last 10% phase is bugged currently (what a surprise)
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    do undestructible and indestructible mean the same thing?
    edited June 2022
    H700 said:

Try again

Don’t really want to waste my energy
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

do undestructible and indestructible mean the same thing?

Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

That was my first thought but then he started the fight at more than 10% health so that's not the reason