**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone dealing with scrolling issues??

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Trying to scroll up and down the rosters, and the majority of the time it's just stuck. I know there are problems with the refill issue of blackening out.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    Not just you. Same issues here as well.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Not just you. Same issues here as well.

it's messing everything up in this game, can't even grind the arena properly
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Lol, I was blaming my device.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the quick response Kabam Jax
  • Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 93 ★★
    The Lag is getting worse each time I log in.Game froze right as I was about to K.O 7.4.5 boss,,,you can guess what happened next :(
  • Options
    Still dealing with this annoying scrolling stuck, can't even properly use arena boost during the arena. It's a joke, but the still arena still running regardless of whether there are issues or not.

• Options
    ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
    yeah i hope the wars during these issues don't count, the lag is just bad even during the fights now.
  • Options
    Prince_vingador1Prince_vingador1 Posts: 54
    The lag is crazy, cant even scroll down now,
    During fights game stops for 2 or 3 seconds, they keep adding stuff to the game, but these bugs and lag stay.
    Its funny how they fix stuff fast if benefits the player, no point to even complain cause they just reply with generic replys asking us to restart the device.
    Dont understand why they stopped the compensation.
    Its infuriating playing atm too much lag

• Options
    B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    Having major scrolling and lag issues in general recently but it’s particularly bad today.

Running iPhone 12 Pro and when switching through champion filters I’ve got the blue loading image which I’ve only seen when I was somewhere with super low bandwidth.