**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry vulnerability bug in act 7.4.3?

MasterofkimoMasterofkimo Posts: 26
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
I was trying to clear the parry vulnerability, time bomb path in act 7.4.3 and brought CG but when parried, he didn’t get any attack bonus nor a fury so can someone help why this happened or it is a bug then?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Anyone knows why this might happen? CG didn’t get any furies from parrying despite he gets the fuse charge and no 200% bonus either…

Can someone try it please if it works for him and would the masteries affect that?
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

I use this as a rough guide. Just as a way to get an idea of how you may want to go about certain fights. I can't remember much about the path but this says you should more so use an intercept strategy. Probably to avoid dealing with fuse charges from the parries and explosive personality from hitting into block to get rid of said charges. Hope it helps.
  • Options

I use this as a rough guide. Just as a way to get an idea of how you may want to go about certain fights. I can't remember much about the path but this says you should more so use an intercept strategy. Probably to avoid dealing with fuse charges from the parries and explosive personality from hitting into block to get rid of said charges. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the help and I do have this but still the node should work as it states which is not the case and no bonus nor furies are being added to the attacker 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    I just tried it out. Seemed to be working fine for me.

• Options
    Thank you for trying it out!
    Attached a screenshot from my side showing it is not working…
    I have a video as well not sure if I can upload a video here.

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,496 ★★★★★
    Do you run pacify? The stun can lower ability accuracy and make the node fail
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Yes I run pacify max, but shouldn’t this be for reducing the defender defensive abilities not the node buffs?
    Also it has 30% reduction only while I tried like 20 parries and never had the attack bonus nor the fury!
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Yes I run pacify max, but shouldn’t this be for reducing the defender defensive abilities not the node buffs?
    Also it has 30% reduction while I tried like 20 parries and never had the attack bonus nor the fury!

You have your answer now. All nodes are defenders abilities so if you lower the Ability accuracy things like this happen
    No this is definitely not the answer since I get the fuse charge and lose health after 5 parries every time 100% then why this is not cancelled?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    Bro it’s pacify. Nowadays it’s not really recommended to use it - to many interactions ingame are canceled due to it
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I removed the pacify mastery completely and tried it out again and still didn’t get neither the fury nor the attack bonus!
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Pacify lowers all nodes unfortunately, it’s a give and take with that mastery.

You have your answer. Magneto stops gaining power in the node where you gain power only when a special attack is used by the defender if they are metal.
  • Options

Pacify lowers all nodes unfortunately, it’s a give and take with that mastery.

You have your answer. Magneto stops gaining power in the node where you gain power only when a special attack is used by the defender if they are metal.

I have reset the masteries and tried again without pacify and still didn’t get the fury nor the attack bonus…
  • Options
    Here is a proof as well…

• Options
    Smaller much better quality proof of the issue:

• Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious
    Can you please check this issue?
    I am using iphone 13 pro max if this would help.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Did you say you were using Crossbones? He lowers AAR
  • Options

Did you say you were using Crossbones? He lowers AAR

No, I am using Corvus Glaive as shown in the comment above with the proof
  • Options
    Thank you for the report, @Masterofkimo.

It seems you may have stumbled upon a bug.

Your best route forward is to report it in the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forum, and/or submit an official request through this link.

Hope this gets resolved for you soon!