**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier event, just come on man lol

KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★

Who did this? Lol like bruh!

Comments

• MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    I just brought domino, AA, and 3 different white mags and cheese the whole map.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Yeah, this has been mentioned many times already. Kabam said they will try to avoid these things in the future. Once you get used to the fight without having to have a bleed up, it’s not all that hard really.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    I know I felt like they are trolling us, I’m not mad or anything and I already completed the paths but I thought it was funny that two different lines have a bleed immune. Classic Kabam
  • I know this issue has been discussed and addressed a handful of times on the forums.

Here's a copy of the response in other threads, as alluded to by TyEdge:

The dev team is well aware of the node/champion asynergy. It appears it was a mistake and some defenders were added to the usual list of defenders selected for that Cavalier buff. We are striving to have this be an exception, not the norm. Our apologies!
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I know this issue has been discussed and addressed a handful of times on the forums.

Here's a copy of the response in other threads, as alluded to by TyEdge:

The dev team is well aware of the node/champion asynergy. It appears it was a mistake and some defenders were added to the usual list of defenders selected for that Cavalier buff. We are striving to have this be an exception, not the norm. Our apologies!

Didn’t know this, thanks.